• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2014 Surgeries

Lost most of my holiday n flight excess now.

image-3527002389.jpg

Most of it was excess water I think. Another week n I should shake it all off....I hope!

image-2202934282.jpg

Me on hols trying to see how fat my bum is in white crops lol

How is everyone doing these days????? X

6 month reunion coming soon :) x x x x

Omg Really !?! That's still 6 weeks away I'm sure lol

I'm doing okay but get really annoyed with the way it's slowed down. More often now I stick to the same weight for weeks and then will lose 3lbs in what seems like an instant. Not that I'm grumbling. In total I have lost 5stone 12 and Im itching to hit that 6stone barrier. It's just two little pounds, why am i clutching to it! Grrr

Ps, I exercise & eat well & toilet fine so it's not that lol!

That's great Georgie . I've been still for last sux weeks but that may be due to my swollen abdomen. Awaiting my surgery to remove my gallbladder this morning. Hopefully I can get back to losing more again. 4.5 stone so far. Gone from a 22-16 so I can't complain really.

I am good ta. Had an enormous stone that looks like an adviicado stone !!!

image-1838973219.jpg

The bugger that gave me agony

Yes had blocked my gallbladder up n caused me enormous pain constantly for two months and severe infection x

Hope you're ok now! x

It's knocked me for six tbh. Was my fifth time in hospital this yer. In the mend now but so much pain still as they cut so much out of my insides recently, I'm struggling to heal :(

Well, I'm SIX months out today! Woohoo! Hope everyone is well xxx

Attachments

• image-2552281524.jpg
    image-2552281524.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 28
OMG Kirsty i was just searching for this thread to wish everyone a happy 6th months :)
Congrats hunni hope you doing something special to celebrate :) x x x x

Who else this week ??? i'm wednesday hoping to hit the 6 stone loss lol 2lb to go :)

OMG Kirsty i was just searching for this thread to wish everyone a happy 6th months :) Congrats hunni hope you doing something special to celebrate :) x x x x Who else this week ??? i'm wednesday hoping to hit the 6 stone loss lol 2lb to go :)

No, nothing much to celebrate, just spent the day sorting my clothes out and packing for my holiday on Saturday lol fingers crossed for your 6 stones this week!! I'm sticking at 5 and a half stone ATM.. Xxx

Happy six months everyone. Mine on Wednesday. Anyone heard from Victoria ????

Where is everyone from feb surgeries?????

Back