• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February Operations

Deets

Hands up if you're weight loss surgery operation is in February! :grouphugg:

Just wanted to start a thread to see all those who were having their op in the same month. So when is your op and what op will you be having?

I'm having mine on the 8th Feb and im having the sleeve :bliss:

x

hi
Feb 22nd for me. Gastric bypass. Start the pre-op liver reducing diet next week. A little nervous but this site has certainly helped ease my worries. Good luck!
Ange

Me! Me! Me! It's so exciting to say that ourtimes almost here! My ops on 21 Feb and I'm having a gastric bypass. Sarting Slimfast pre-op on 1 Feb.

Some of you may or may not know from my other posts that my lovely hubby Lee is also have the same op on the same days as me!

When we promised for better or worse, in sickess and in health we didn't imagine that this would be included!

Good luck to us all - we'll soon be sharing some space on that losers bench!

hi Karen
I'm in for my op the day after you so I may see you in there! good luck with the slim fast, I'm doing that one too, easy portion control and no extra vitamins required! not long now..........

I'm having a sleeve on Feb 8th with Deets.

So excited and very happy to have lots of people to chat to about this life changing experience that we are all about to have.

I have found that most people don't really get it, which makes me grateful for sites like this and that I have been ablet to hook up with the other lucky ladies that will be having their's done at the same time as me.

:D:D

:talk017:eek:ooohhh can I join in!? I'm booked for a G/Bypass at Chelsfield Hospital with Mr El Hasani on 13th Feb :party0023: woohoo

Hello - I am almost 2 weeks post op but just wanted to wish all you February peops the best of luck and a quick recovery - can't wait to see you on the other side and Beccles - I hope to see you in the March support group :) xxx

kateyloo said:
Hello - I am almost 2 weeks post op but just wanted to wish all you February peops the best of luck and a quick recovery - can't wait to see you on the other side and Beccles - I hope to see you in the March support group :) xxx

Absolutely kateyloo I will be there....hope u doing ok girly xxx

:p I'm so excited I have mine Sleeve done on the 15th of FEB.

Hi there

After my gastric bypass op was cancelled for the 6th Jan it was re scheduled for the 17th March, but I did complain and used the NHS Constitution and the NHS Implementation Plan as grounds for my complaint and low and behold I now have a date for the 9th Feb I go in on the 8th for surgery on the 9th all being well, and heres hoping it doesn't get cancelled again

Sue

ah nice to see theres a nice little group going in Feb! Cant wait to get this pre op diet done and dusted, and the op finished :D Cant wait to hear how you all get on!!

x

Hi Ange

I'll def look out for you. You'll have to let me know what you look like! lol x

Wishing all the best to everyone who are having their surgery done in feb. I hope all of you have a great journey to the loosers bench. xx

My surgery date is 15th feb but due to being unwell it may have to be cancled until I'm over this as I had minor but painful surgery on my back again yesterday (Friday..!)
Iv done well on pre op diet I've lost a stone & almost half .. My bmi as gone from 42.7 to 38 I'm just wanting to lose as much as possible, iv been strict but eaten healthily; due to being unwell iv not had much of an appetite.
Hugs x

Back