• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February Operations

Thanks for the link. That's definitely given me lots to think about. How did you feel reading that?

its a really interesting read - i know for a fact im going to mourn food (i mean i love food!) but i want to feel better about myself.

Its nothing i dont know - people would never been rude or hurtful to my face about my weight but i know what they're thinking! So it makes no difference :) My real friends will still be there.

Its unfortunate but the harsh truth that people judge each other - i read somewhere it takes 8 seconds for someone to judge someone and decide what kind of person they are. At the moment, people just see fat and dont really look any further. Actually i dont want people to look any further because im ashamed im this weight. My fat is a comfort blanket i hide behind! Hopefully when ive lost weight i wont mind people getting closer :)

The article is definatley food for thought :D x

My surgery date is a week away and I'm super excited

Wishing you all the best on you wls Deets. Thinking of you love. You will be on the losers bench so soon...how fab will that be. xxxx

Good luck to all you February oppers and see you on the losers bench xxx

Hi good luck all (a little late!) I too am a feb opper, mine was on the 1st feb, so now 1 wk post opp, mine was in Sheffield wit mr Ackroyd, thinking of u all xxxx

it's hard at first but just take 1 day at a time and u (well me anyway!) wont look back
4 days will fly beccles, i am excited for you!

busy month is this my daughter is having her opp a gastric sleeve tomorrow the 10th feb at heartlands hospital birmingham

Me!me!me!Miss!MissMiss! Me Im having a bypass on the 21st Feb! Just found out today!After waiting 2years 7months its finally my time.They say patience is a virtue,well I am VERY virtuous!Maz x

IlonaJ said:
Hi good luck all (a little late!) I too am a feb opper, mine was on the 1st feb, so now 1 wk post opp, mine was in Sheffield wit mr Ackroyd, thinking of u all xxxx

Hi llonaj

I have a bypass with mr ackroyd on the 14th feb. Would u mind sharing you experience of the whole procedure with me. You can pm if you would rather??

Claire x x x x

5 days left I'm still excited

Had call from hosp and been told that I need to be there 7am sharp on sunday as I am 1st to be done - omg!!!! Only 2 full days left woohoo

I had my sleeve at the same time as Deets on Feb 8th. I will be honest, it hurt alot more than I had expected, but I am doing okay now, managed the flight home okay as well. It gets better every day. After the pain of the horrible night of the op in ICU and the day or 2 after, I thought for sure I would be too poorly to make it home, but you get better very quickly...our bodies are pretty amazing actually!

I can't fault Cosmetic Bliss and I went with the 2 most lovely ladies who now proudly call themselves the Ex-fats!!

Best of luck to all of you other Feb opers!

:)

And im back from having my sleeve!! Cant believe im here as a sleever!

Good luck to all of you who have your ops coming up in the next few weeks. I am a massive chicken sh*t and i managed it ok, so you will all be fine!! Please pop back and let us know how you got on!

much l:heartpump:ve x

(i have started a blog to track my weightloss journey, please visit if your interested!)

Back