• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fed up today

How was your cauliflower cheese Claire?

I've bought my cauliflower and all stuff for cheese sauce so that's what I'm gonna make 2moro.

I went to holland & barrett re the protein powder. They just do 1 type that u mix n drink. The lady said it tasted fowl and that it needed drinking in 20mins (don't know how I could do that) I'm gonna do a stew but without the dumplings and blend that. Gonna have to find a way to disguise meat and get that down me.

Since pre op diet I cannot face milk, it makes me wanna hurl.

i'm being a good girl and having clear soup for a while just to give the old tum longer to do what it needs to do. I'll treat myself with veg in cheese sauce and stew in a few days I think.

Again thank you all xxxx

Well done Claire... that's sounding great... love and hugs xxx

Claire I was a bit like that at first after the milk diet (hating milk) but I loved milk again quite quickly post op and I think the m ilky coffees did it for me :D XX

H&B do the test tube style protein shots like pro-slam which are great if you don't want milky drinks right now. If you search this site for protein shots you should find some details. Watch the sugar contents though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back