• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last straw (Updated)

Hate to tell you this!
But facebook and chat rooms are banned at every school but the little darlings find their way around all the blocks the schools put on

I still police it as best I can but they have iphones etc & if they want to get on it they will by whatever means ;)

Thank you for all the replies to this thread. I'm also glad to know there are similar parents with fears out there.

Well I can safely say that it's not had any adverse affect on us all.

I picked the girls up yesterday and, when they were both in the car, I apologised for my shouting at them but that they should realise why I was annoyed.

When the youngest daughter got out of the car, the eldest gave me a hug and told me that she loved me and then when we got in the house, the youngest daughter got a sandwhich and came upstairs and watched about 30 minutes of football with me before getting bored. We also ALL larked about. I'm silly sometimes and got the cellotape and wrapped it round their bedroom door handles and tied them together.

So I guess I'm forgiven, for now!

Well done Mixxy, it must have taken it out of you too, but it's commendable that you feel so strongly for the girls and I would be exactly the same.

Protect, guide and support.... tough love at times, but we have to try and show our kids the way, no matter how difficult it is... it's our duty.

Well done, love and hugs... p.s. did you get told off for cellotaping the doors? hahaha... xxx

Hahaha... I've had such a good old belly laugh... xxx

:8855::8855::8855:

Keep a grip and keep smiling....

A great combination when parenting!

Well done my Friend xxx

Great news Mixxy, they obviously do realise your not just being mean :D I think its lovely that one of the girls said she loves you, a lot of families never hear that from one another! Sounds like you had some good fun too! XX

I'm so pleased they've taken it so well. God bless all of you.
We love to have silly laughs too....my son often hides somewhere and then jumps out at me....it makes me so mad...and i retaliate by tickling him....he's the most tickly peson I've ever known!

Sellotaping door knobs...mmm ....giving me ideas here!
Grace xxx

LOL i've always said sellotape for useful for the kiddies!!!!

Glad everything worked out i had a feeling it would do.

Ooh dotty i'm thinking sellotape n door handles too :)

Back