• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel ill

Hope you've got some answers by now Joan, get better soon xxx

So sorry for you Joan. You're obviously in the best place and lets hope they sort you out soon. I'll be thinking of you
xx

Last edited:
Loads of love heading your way..... hope you're already on the mend.....Take care

hope you feel better soon

Good Morning All,

Am still in hospital but definately on the mend. I have had 4 bags of IV on fluids and currently on free fluids, I can drink anything I want but can't have food yet. :(

Feeling 100% better than I did all of last week and have realised I must have been well dehydrated and thats what was making me feel sick all the time. Hopefully I will going home today or tomorrow. :) x

Thank you all for your get well messages I appreciate them all. Love and massive hugs to you all :) xxx

Great news!! Keep on sipping!! X

Hi Joan glad you're on the mend and hopefully home again soon. Sip,sip, sip and sip again. Now to follow my own advice. Lol.

great to hear things are better...keep up the good work and hope you're able to go home soon :)

Hi Joan, cant believe I missed this sorry. I really hope you are ok and home soon x

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all your kind words. I think being dehydrated a little before I went in for my op didnt help my recovery. But now feeling so much better and trying to drink as much as possible, not easy. LOL :)

Glad you are on the mend!! X

Back