• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Strange feeling after eating

sophiapink100

Hi All,

I now hate the way I feel after I eat. Everytime I have something (I am eating tiny amounts really slowly) I feel sick afterwards. Does anyone else get this?

I am 4 weeks post op x

i had a whole host of weird sensations after eating at the beginning. gurgling, an odd pressure above my belly button and nausea

im nearly 7 months out and only occasionally get the gurgles or nausea

i had a whole host of weird sensations after eating at the beginning. gurgling, an odd pressure above my belly button and nausea im nearly 7 months out and only occasionally get the gurgles or nausea

That's a relief. I get a tonne of gurgling when I drink. Mine is like food is stuck in my chest a lot of the time. It's awful x

Hi All,

I now hate the way I feel after I eat. Everytime I have something (I am eating tiny amounts really slowly) I feel sick afterwards. Does anyone else get this?

I am 4 weeks post op x
I'm 2 1/2 weeks post op. I have all kinds of odd sensations. Today was the first time I felt sick - and chest was very tight - but I think I overdid the mashed potato. X

Back