• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

prefers food coldish now?

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
im not sure how to word this but ive now had my bypass for just over a year and ive noticed the past couple of months i can eat more if is cooler/cold, like ill have my chicken,veg and potatoes and if i eat it hot i cant always finish it but if i eat it cold-ish i seem to enjoy it more and i can eat more. like ill make my own pizza, ill just brown bread, tomate puree and cheese and when its hot i cant stomach it i feel full after a few bite (this is with most food) but when its cooler im great with it.

just a random post just wondered if anyone else's food habits have changed beside the potion size.

Hi Claudia - Well done with your weight loss up to now.

Sorry I can`t help regards to cooler foods; in fact never heard of it allowing you to eat more. Guess you`ll have to eat `hot` so as to keep losing the weight!

Take care hun x

Love and best wishes Kat x

Claudia I wouldn't worry you are not alone I to cannot eat hot foods even my drinks have to be warm, like you if I eat foods hot like 'normal' people it makes me feel uncomfortable and my pouch feels heavy, but hey as long as your making healthy choices and the weight keeps coming off I wouldn't worry :)

Well done on your weight loss so far :)

Back