• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling crap now and iv not even started :(

Also why do I need a parking permit? Don't you just pay at the machine to park?

Fingers crossed the letter arrives!! Thanks for all the advice, what happens when you see the exercise guy?

It's not in the main hospital, it's in the diabetic centre, up past the hospital and by the bigger helipad. (At least that's where my appt was.) You don't have to pay you just give them your car reg and they give you a permit to display.

Still no letter, grrr!

I went in with the exercise chap, he was really friendly and told me not to worry, they aren't there to tell me off! We just had a chat about my circumstances, and because I have M.E and fibro he could only recommend swimming as it's non-weight bearing. I still haven't received the letter with the info in it about that either, so maybe I should check they have my details correct, altho I receive other hospital letters so I don't see why they would have a problem?!

Any news carrying excess baggage?

Still not received it, but saw my GP and she told me to ring them. I did and they said they will send another prescription and bloods form.

How was your appointment??

It went ok. Mr creely said my main problem is that I skip breakfast and lunch so I need to stop that as you need to eat regularly with the sleeve. Other than that he said I'll have 6 months of active monitoring where I'll learn how to eat and what to eat but they'll also assess me at the same time then surgery will be about 12 months from the first appointment. I then saw chris the exercise guy who does the closed swimming group every Tuesday. He did an exercise plan for me and made it realistic to my life. All in all it was good, just glad to be in the system now! Will you be doing the swimming on a Tuesday?

yeah my swimming is on a tues. still waiting to receive the info, (and my next appt!!) when do you start swimming??

Back