• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And so it begins...Kirsty's journey to a sleeve!!

That's a great loss! Hope you're feeling better.

Well done Kirsty :)

Great results Kirsty x

week 17 post op an iv lost 3lb. im now 11st13lb OMG i always wanted to be in the 11's but iv never managed it. im almost at target. i said i want to get to 11 n half or 10 n half depending how i looked. i think im gna set my target as 10st7lb. im jus worried about how i stop losing weight an start to maintain. i barely eat much atm i eat what i want but healthy obviously but i can only eat tiny amounts.

kirsty xx

Well done on another great loss :)

week 17 post op an iv lost 3lb. im now 11st13lb OMG i always wanted to be in the 11's but iv never managed it. im almost at target. i said i want to get to 11 n half or 10 n half depending how i looked. i think im gna set my target as 10st7lb. im jus worried about how i stop losing weight an start to maintain. i barely eat much atm i eat what i want but healthy obviously but i can only eat tiny amounts.

kirsty xx
This is spectacular news. I feel guilty I am still 12 stone 6 and have been for months! You've made me realise I should be doing a little better and perhaps need to refocus again

I am hoping when you reach your goal your body will ease into where you want to be. You are only 17 weeks post op and the sleeve is still new and should settle a little more and eating should be a little easier. Mine certainly is very different now to what it was last October. We had our sleeves about a year apart so I feel you will find it a little easier in time to eat more.

I am so impressed with how well you've done. You've smashed it out of the park and in just 4 months. I was a million miles from goal at 4 months and indeed I am still 15 lbs from goal now. Lol.

Well done honey xx

whats with the stars an trophies under peoples name. i want some x

They are for how much weight we have lost. You need to fill in your current weight on your profile page I think.

ok will check. well week 18 an iv lost 2lb so still happy. iv had 2 weeks off from the gym tho as little one been recovering from a tonsilectomy. its my bday next weekend so iv chosen a dress from lipys an i need a size 10 woop woop haha.

hope ur all good

kirsty xx

Early happy birthday :)

week 19 an iv lost another 2lb thats 6st9lb total so far. im so excited for saturday its my bday an iv bought a gorgeous dress in a size 10.... yh i couldnt believe it either. im off to essex to catch up with my best friend an get all glammed up for a girly night. an as a present my mom an dad bought me dream car which i collect tomorrow. im so blessed right now to have health an family an the other stuff is jus a bonus. iv never felt so happy an content with my life.

kirsty xx

That's so fantastic.

Happy birthday!

Your story is very inspiring thank you Kirsty. Wow size 10! That is just amazing loss in 5 months.

week 20 wednesday jus one 19th oct lost 3lb sorry for such a late update been busy xmas shopping for my 3 kids im just off 7st loss now an almost on target. any advice on how i stop losing weight as i dont want to go too thin

kirsty xx

Wow well done Kirsty you have done briliant. I have a few friends who have been asking the same thing. One of them her dietitian told her to increase her carbs but I would definitely speak to yours to see what he/she would recommend. xxx

week 21 lost 2lb

kirsty xx

Wow Kirsty your losses are amazing. Is that 7 stone since June? That really is rapid weight loss!

Week 22 i think an lost 4lb. I really need to stop now im in size 8-10 clothes an im 10st11lb. Start weight was 18st4lb. I lost some om lsd so op day i was 16st 12 so i have lost 6stone 1lb since op which was the 8th june. Im very shocked im still losing such big amounts iv enen had alcohol this week as went on a few dates
Only 1 glass each time tho. I can go all day without eatin an i never have 3 meals a day i jus cant fit it in. Was thinkin of goin bak on the protein shakes to help me maintain as i jus dont eat enough. Any advice.

Kirsty xx

Week 22 i think an lost 4lb. I really need to stop now im in size 8-10 clothes an im 10st11lb. Start weight was 18st4lb. I lost some om lsd so op day i was 16st 12 so i have lost 6stone 1lb since op which was the 8th june. Im very shocked im still losing such big amounts iv enen had alcohol this week as went on a few dates
Only 1 glass each time tho. I can go all day without eatin an i never have 3 meals a day i jus cant fit it in. Was thinkin of goin bak on the protein shakes to help me maintain as i jus dont eat enough. Any advice.

Kirsty xx
Well done on your loss, and also well done on realising that it could get out of hand. As you are NHS am I right in assuming you still have contact with the dietitian on your team as mine is for 2 years? Have you spoken to them about it recently so you can devise a maintenance plan? Have your vitamin, iron and mineral levels been checked recently? I can't give you any advice though about the shakes I'm afraid as only 10 weeks on the losers bench.

I was going to say well done on your loss but if you don't want to lose anymore I won't congratulate you.

I think your answer to not losing anymore weight is in your post "I can go all day without eating and never have 3 meals a day".....

Are you monitoring your calories and protein levels? What were your teams recommendations per day? It is so important for us to eat and drink regularly in order to get our nutrients and protein. Can you try and focus on 3 achievable meals/snacks a day? Even if you have to pre-prepare some in boxes ready for you to grab from the fridge?

If you are already doing this or you are already meeting your teams target for calories/protein please ignore my post! In that case I would suggest contacting your dietician and explain that your weight loss is not stopping - they should be able to help you adjust your diet to suit.

Back