• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling down in the dumps

Hi hun sorry your so down. how much more stress and upset can one person deal with!!! you must be so fed up with your periods, having a stinking cold not to mention the grief and upset with your uncle and pony.

try to take things easy hun and we are all here to support you babe xx

Glad your feeling a bit brighter today, hang on in there and I am sure things will improve even more in a day or two....((hug))...xx

Hiya Cally
Glad your feeling a bit better today, hopefully it will help you talking to perissa,
Take care :hug99:
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Hiya everyone, once again thanks for the hugs, sending a huge one back to you all!!!!
I talked tonight to the lovely "P" who has given my lots of great advice, we are starting out by getting tiny a physio, she seems to think with the long travel down there and them riding him straight away could have given him a bad back, so need to sort that out before I start on Tinys rehabilitation!
Once again thanks for all your support, today was the first day that I felt human in a good few weeks and that horrible knot in my stomach seems to have gone. Will keep you posted on project tiny in the coming weeks, will stick up a picture of him in my album so you can see who is causing me all this heartache lol!

That is a good start. Glad you are feeling human again. I am not much of a horse person (mostly because I am a city girl) but your love for him has made me want to know how he is doing:p!! Keep positive and looking forward to updates.

Take good care of you!

Great to see you posting matey, thinking of you xxx

Back