• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling down & Walking to work

hollywood30

Today I am 18 days post op. I lost 6lbs in the first week but weightloss has stopped now :( I have a band fill on 27th so hopefully I'll lose some more weight after that? Today I'm feeling down so Im going to walk to work ha! Getting my ipod ready now and going to walk to work which will take around 1 hour 10 mins. Any exercise tips for this early stage? How much did you lose before your first fill? I know I cant do too much right now but gutted my weightloss has stopped. x

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

Well done on your loss so far and for deciding to incorporate some exercise into your regime.

Its natural to have post op blues to some degree but hopefully your ipod fuelled epic walk will blow away the cobwebs!

Everyone is different, we all lose at different speeds and the amount of fills etc we need also varies. The thing to remember is this is your journey.

Are you on the sloppy stage now, what sort of things are you eating? It could be your not having enough cals or that you aren't drinking enough xx

hollywood30

Im having things like soups,soft potato,scrambled eggs. I hardly drink any water so maybe Ill try and drink more water. Thanks!Xx

BlueDiamond

Keep your fluid intake up and make sure your eating enough calories too - Wishing you all the best - Julie x

kaylayche

same happened to me and for three weeks i didnt lose nothing. it was frustrating but i later found out that i wasnt drinking enough. so my advice to you is to up ur water intake- at least 2litres daily. all the best. xx