• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fed up any hugs going?

mandyl

hi guys feel really fed up:cry:
it just seems to be one thing after another. ive either got indigestion like pain or im constipated and in agony or i feel sick. feel like crying. tonight i took something for constipation left me in bathroom in agony with still nothing happening. finally something did although hardly worth it. now i feel really sick and know i wont sleep through being anxious. sorry i know a wimp but just want it to be better xx

Sending hugs through cyber space Mandy((((Mandy))))
I can imagine how anxious these things must make you especially when you live alone. Thanks god for forums like this hey?
Take care xx

Come on mandy you can do this. You need to relax, go lay down on your bed and relax your body bit by bit starting with your feet and working up to your head. Take slow deep breaths as you do it. If you can have some nice relaxing music on too.

Hugs.gif

and hugs from me too Mandy :)

Perhaps the nausea could mean you need extra fluid?

I found that was the major cause of my nausea..

Hope this helps :(

Hi mandy sending you big hugs. How much are you drinking? This could explain the nausea and the constipation. If you are finding it hard to keep track of how much you are drinking, I found in the early days the best thing was to fill up a 2 litre bottle with water and chill and then fill up a smaller water bottle with a sports type lid on and sip away at this, then top up when it was empty. When you actually measure it this way you may be surprised at how little you are actually drinking.

Hope this helps

Terri x

i hope your feeling a bit better hun sending big hugs to help :grouphugg::hug99::hug99:

Hi
Hoping that you feel much better now.
If not
Glass of warm water a sit on the loo
huggs are coming to you though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope you feel better real soon babes x

Just woke up and saw you post sweetheart - so i hope you have had a better night. I remember when i was pre-op reading a post by a bypasser saying that if she got wound up or anything it affected her pouch and it felt tight and sore. I have remembered that little snippet of information all the way through my experiences (which have been quite unpleasent at times) and for the main part i have been able to relax enough to make sure my pouch stayed as calm as possible.

I know it's not easy (believe me it hasn't been a picnic for me) but over the last few weeks slowly things have started to get more bearable so just take one hour, one day at a time. Keep yourself as calm as you can - eat what makes you comfortable and not sick (forget the protein/carb thing for a while) when you start to feel better you will be able to put that part right again. See your GP regularly let them know how you feel physically and emotionally - i couldn't have got through without mine she's been a godsend and remember we are all here too. Take care sweetheart and look after yourself.

Sending a massive gentle hug and loads of extra fairy dust to get you through this time xx

thanks so much everyone would be so lost without you all. topsy thanks so much xx my pouch or skippy feels just like you described and i thought i was being stupid. xxx

Hi Mandy massive hugs for you (((HUUUUUUUG))) sometimes if I cant go to the loo properly i find a soak in a warm bath helps move it along. As said previously the pouch reacts to stress and it all eases in the end I have been told I am only newly post op by 9 weeks and it is a lesson to learn everyday as we re-educate ourselves on our new way of life eating to live not living to eat but soldier on hun it is so worth it in the end when we are slim and healthy. Best wishes and Happy New Year xxx

Sending a hug and kiss keep us all posted it is good to hear some of the negatives as well as the positives things will get better for you just think it took many years for us to get the way we are now its not going to get better over night

Back