• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling Let Down y Private !

GlasgowJJ

I went to Ross Hall in Glasgow 4 weeks ago now , paying private .
This was my first consultation with Mr Ross Carter and the dietcian
He was amazing ! very understanding and explained that he felt that at this moment in time surgery wasnt right until i dealt with my issues with binging and that some time with the dietcian would help !
Great perfect ! I met with the dietcian and she said she would send out further pricing , diet sheets and a further appointment for me all within a week or so
Well i havent heard a thing left messages galore ! have finally written to Mr Carter , but i now feel really let down and disheartend , I know what my issues are but i was hoping to start over coming them with the aid of my dietcian and move forward towards my surgery !
I have self esteem issues and feel as though they have fobbed me off and pushed me to the side not wanting to help me.

Has anyone had similar problems?? :( :(
Feeling let down JJ x

Take your business elsewhere I binned off one provider as I didn't feel right with them

if they aren't providing the service that's right for you, then I'd look elsewhere. I had similar issues with THG which is why I chose to go elsewhere.

I've started looking into a couple of other options in the area . Thanks :) x

you have to do whats best for you and if you feel they are letting you down look at other options and ask if they will be supportive and explain that you was let down by a different provider

Back