• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling low

moochymoo

im having a real low few days facing the enormity of the work ahead:sigh: for first time in months iv looked at a photo and it reducing me to tears in my head i was looking like i did my first yr post op befor gaining back but the reality is im huge and although iv had good loss this month of 17lbs i got another yr of hard work to not look like a freak which is how im feeling knowing whereever i go im gona be way past the biggest there and i dont know how to get past feeling like this:cry:

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:Feeling for you and hoping you have a chance to relax and chill this evening... do something for you to make you feel better and do all you can to turn around this terrible negative feeling of despair... small strides first and hoping for better days for you... take good care Angel and do something to pamper yourself and make yourself feel better. We are here for you.

Love and hugs

You'll get there xxx I started at over 25 stone and only 5'2" but my band is chipping it away.
It has been a long journey but mainly down to me dithering, but it does come off xxx

Yes you've got a long way to go! As for being a freak, no blooming way. You are someone who has got off their butts and addressed your weight issue and is working hard at resolving it, give yourself some credit and realise you are a wonderful person xxx

Back