• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling really ill

I'm not sure why but I'm feeling terrible this morning. Incredibly tired, feel sick, tummy and bowel hurt. I haven't eaten or drunk anything different today. The only thing I did differently was go for a gentle gym session last night - but that can't have made me feel this bad.

Anyone got any ideas what this could be?

Yeah - that's what I'm hoping. If I don't feel better this afternoon I might give my surgery nurse a call and see what she suggests. :(

It wont do any harm to give them a call to be on the safe side. Sending hugs x

I didn't want to just read and run but sorry I can't offer any real advice.

Calling your surgery nurse is probably the best idea. If you have any problems getting hold of someone or if the pain worsens then you could always try calling the NHS 111 service for general advice or reassurance.

As Niccie said it could be just a general bug not related to the surgery, but best to be on the safe side.

Hope you feel better soon

Potter x

Have you over sugared?
Are you in need of a bowel movement?
I get what I call lock down where my stomach doesn't want a thing at all, even a cup of tea won't go in, I've had that for the past two days. Today I tried to get food in and have ended up just putting myself in to my sleevers sleep as I call it..it's like my version of what bypasses get with sugar!
Just take it easy and if it doesn't pass get some advice..my sleeve does something different every day!

So sorry to hear that you feel so awful slinky!

I've had a few days where I've felt ill for no apparent reason that I could put my finger on, but at other times I've been able to track down possible reasons.

As others say, if you still feel bad later in the say it may be an idea to give your surgical nurse a call. With our sorts of surgery of course, it's hard to tell the difference between a common or garden bug/tummy upset and something surgery related!

Cheers guys. It may just be the need for a BM you never know. I feel a bit better now but still not 100% x

A warm drink and a snuggle on the sofa with a blanket is called for

Ahhh perfect suggestion :D x

Morning! Was just thinking about you, hope your feeling a little bit better today

Hey hunny - much better today thank you. I think it was a 12 hour thing. I feel fine, even been to the gym and had a lovely relax in the jacuzzi - bliss! How's you? x

Back