• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help? What should I do?

Got everythng crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm still at A and E. Doctor said that they are not very xperienced with bariatric surgery. Had an ECG and s thorough overall. Not been sick since 4pm. My BP and obs are all good. So just waiting for blood tests to come back. If they are OK they think it could just be a bleed caused by acid. My obs are fine so I am not worrying anymore.

Just want to get baby,s move done and then I relax and recover properly. Feeling really tired!

Thanks for all the support guys, you are the best. XxX

loubyl00 said:
Well I'm still at A and E. Doctor said that they are not very xperienced with bariatric surgery. Had an ECG and s thorough overall. Not been sick since 4pm. My BP and obs are all good. So just waiting for blood tests to come back. If they are OK they think it could just be a bleed caused by acid. My obs are fine so I am not worrying anymore.

Just want to get baby,s move done and then I relax and recover properly. Feeling really tired!

Thanks for all the support guys, you are the best. XxX

Aaww bless ya worst time for this to happen .... as long as your ok though honey nothing worse than being poorly at important times! ... I hope its just the acid and i hope its stopped fully .... take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Hope you can come home and rest soon xxx

That is good news, Lou :) Hope you are back home now but remember to rest as much as possible as stress will increase the acid if this is the cause ... good luck with the baby, sweetheart xxx :)

Hope ur ok now Hun try n rest wishing u a speedy recovery x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Lou,

Sorry i didnt reply yesterday - I do hope all is well and you are ok - you did the right thing going to hospital

let us know xxx

hope you're better this morning mate xxx

I really hope your doing well and are having a nice long sleep, update us when you can please <3 I keep checking back to see if you have returned yet!

Hop your alright Lou xx

How are you now Lou??
xx

OMG - i can only confirm the previous advice given - fresh red blood should be checked out asap.
good luck darlin and please post your outcome
jan xx

hi lou hope your fine now, and i hope all goes well with the baby. you take care. xxx

Hi everyone.

I got home around midnight. Spire rang Me yesterday and confirmed everything my local hospital said. So it is acid. Told me to eat more.

Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday but t was the day I had to spend at the adopters with our baba. It went really well and she adores them all ready! Todaybtheybhave her to themselves all day and she only comes home to sleep, then they collect her tomorrow morning and that's it. What am I gonna do with no babas? Get up to lots of mischief I think. Will be nice to have a holiday with just me my hubby and our 14 year old.

I ate better yesterday and feel lots better now. Doing the same today.

Thanks for all your support.

Great news hun! really glad to hear its nothing to worry about <3
Aww your gonna have a very quite house with just a 14 year old! Enjoy the peace and take the time to rest and heal properly :)

Glad ur ok Hun n feeling better happy resting n healing xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

glad to hear you are feeling brighter :) and just to let you know but you probably do already fosterers are marvelous i was fostered 5 times before i was 8 then finally left with my dad but i will always appreciate not being put in a home and can't remember everyone but went back to the same couple twice and do remember them and what they did xxx have a wonderful holiday you deserve it :)

Back