• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help? What should I do?

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
It's all happening today. I'm in the middle of introduction week with our foster baby and her adopters (that means they are literally living with us till Friday)when they will take her. They have just taken her out for a short walk.
My hubby's gone to Scotland for work. I don't drive.

I have been sick about 4 times this morning and there's bright red blood coming up (tmi I know). I feel off, not ill, just off.
I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't, in fact was feeling off yesterday so just had soup twice. This morning had half a yoghurt.

The blood was there when I started being sick. So i don't think I've strained anything!!!!!!!

Has anyone else had this happen?

I second Janes opinon, phone someone and do it now. There are too many very dangerous things that can happen post bypass, do not risk it and wait. Just phone them and call an ambulance if you need to. Do the adoptive couple drive? Could they take you to the Hospital if it came to it?
I know its not ideal but if something is happening you need to get it sort asap.

I've rang the Spire but can't get through. Left messages but no one hs got back to me. Paul's home in an hour so gonna go A & E

hope you get sorted honey, if its bright red its fresh, let us know how it goes please! xxx

I've rang the Spire but can't get through. Left messages but no one hs got back to me. Paul's home in an hour so gonna go A & E

Good luck hun, keep us updated <3

hope you're ok xx

im sorry i cant give you any advise but i hope you get it sorted soon and i hope everything goes well for friday xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Lou, I hope you have been to the hospital & have a diagnosis that is good news :wave_cry: Take care honey xxx :wave_cry:

Gawd Lou, hope you are okay !!
XX

Gosh that must be a worry... I hope you are getting sorted and are feeling a little better now. xxx

Hope its nothing too serious and ur ok xx

Fingers crossed here.
Hope we get news soon, good news!
Lynne x

Hope it's nothing serious. x

Back