• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling so down

she sounds like a control freak! and actually - contact HR and ask for the family flexi policy..... most places have them? you have roghts as a parent with regards to holidays and time off. anyway theres not much she can do with a docs note if you off poorly or hospitiaized for an op she can do nowt! people like her boil me p**s!!

chin up and well done on ya weight loss to date xxxx

Chris, this is why I said for you to keep a diary! She is a bully. Keep a diary then if need be go to manager above her!!

It is a pre-planned operation & there is nothing the company can do. My own manager told me that as I was worried about my sickness etc., as our company is quite strict about it. However, they have been really supportive about it & offered me to go back on half hours for few weeks but on full pay!! I'm amazed but refused as I need overtime for Xmas.

Are you a member of any union?

i hope you are feeling up to going back to work please dont rush back too soon. i have decided to grin and bear it and look for something else. my problem is she let me change my hours when my son started school so now she views it as a case of i owe her favours - lots of them. i wish there was a union, but the company doesnt allow them. i wonder why !!!!!!!

omg, who does your boss thinks she is?????
you and your family are more important than the job!! she cant dictate to you when you can have your op, if it was me i would go sick the day before her holiday, lol,

its ok once i can get them to promise they will pay me full pay while i am sick - which she is saying no to cos its a cosmetic operation, then i will be staying on the sick as long as possible she how the hell she copes then. and while i am off i will be looking for a new job. i know its not the right attitude to have but i owe them nothing and am going to put myself first for a change :)

good on you girl, that sounds like a plan. tell her the day before she goes away that your handing in your notice, see how she likes that. and also let the manager or whatever who is above her know why your doing it, like jmo said, write it all down, and let them have a copy of it.
they might not like bullies working for them. all the best between now and then huni, keep your chin up, big hugs xxx

Or you could tell me where she lives ;) I'd make her see the error of her ways, I despise, loathe & detest bullies. I've come across a few in my time & they saw the error of their ways too. :D

Your boss is a bully - plain and simple. You need to start documenting what is happening and then get some help - ACAS as suggested. She will end up making you ill. Do not let her do this to you. Take action now.

tranquil

Back