• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling so run down and low all the time why?

pinkylin

do you think that is i think ive asked this before but cnt remember lol i think i will go to my docs and see if i need a boost of vitamins or something i knw im going to college and that is quite draining and i knw on the days im there i dont eat properly coz we only get 20 mins break and that not enough time to eat and digest really when i have tried ive been sik and felt poorley not good when i have to massage someone lol im thinkin of trying to drink no sugar red bull just to giv me a bit of energy what do you think i defo need a tonic of something i hate feeling so weak all the time my hubby thinks maybe i should give up college but i dont want to i love going but i knw what he saying is only coz he cares and hes worried about me i also think im lookin really gaunt in the face and very tired you can see it in my eyes me thinks defo a visit to the docs is called for which will prob mean blood tests again does my head in i tell ya lin.x

I think a visit to the Dr is a definite, you may be feeling quite run down due to a vitamin/iron deficiency. As for college, it's a difficult one as I'm going back next week to full-time lab-based research study and I'll be in the same boat...I know they really aren't any substitute for food, but what about protein shakes? You can sip them throughout the day & it may be easier for you on the days you only get a very short break. I personally would steer well clear of red-bull or anything like it, even it is sugar-free. The slump you get after you come down from one of them will make you feel much worse. If you really want to keep going with the course (and only you can make that decision), then try to think of high protein, quick snacks that you can eat easily, maybe travelling on the way in, walking from class to class etc. Babybels, meat slices, cereal bars, that sort of thing maybe? xxx

hiya hun yeh i have had the odd cereal bar but i dont think there high in protein are they and yeh i did used to eat babybell all the time but went off it lol i defo do need a high protein snack or something i would like the protein shakes but dont knw which to go for and havnt alot of money to keep buying them really do you knw of any that r not so dear and r nice?

Have the GP do a full blood check. You may be lacking in B12.

BTW, you are stunning! xx

awwwwwwwwww thanx brunette i think ur stunning too i think we all our hehehe yeh zns send me one pls so i can c what there like that would be fab hun cheers for that.xxxx

ta hun sent ya one back.xxxxxx

Back