• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wooooowww what was all that about ???

pinkylin

im hoping its just the cold weather but omg i was hungry all day yesterday like as if my pouch was emptying to fast or something and id eaten protein in the form of egg yolk coz cant really do the white makes me sik or it did ive not really tried it again since apart from the lil bit that was with the yellow yesterday i did feel a lil sikly after it but i wasnt sik so thats gud but why oh why was i hungry all day ok it was the whole day through like lol but more towards the night time i just couldnt seem to get full lol i had my tea then about 2hrs later i had cereal then about half an hr or an hr later i had a peice of toast then went to bed woke a few hrs later to go the loo and omh i felt empty starvin hungry :eek: was a lil bit alarmed like lol but i supose on the grand scale of things i wasnt eating as nearly as much as i used to do lol oh hang on a mo i think i knw why its ladys time on halloween so thats prob why i was hungry lol oh and ive noticed it was all for protein foods that i was craving for so i defo think my body is trying to tell me somethin hehehehe i think i best listen soz for the long thread boys and gals lin.xxxx

there ya go, problem solved, hormones responible again, lol. big hugs xx

I THINK the majority of the protein in eggs is in the white, the yolk is the fatty bit...Im sure that is what the dietician told me. Better to try to tolerate the whites over the yolks.
Steph xx

P.S I get reallllllly hungry during 'girl time'.

i know that its the yellow bit that has all the calories, the white bit is virtually fat free

Hi Pinklyn,

Was you busy yesterday?? I must say that I have noticed that when I am very busy I dont seem quite as hungry, but if I dont have a lot to do the old belly can really start talking to me.

I've certainly been hungrier than usual over the last week or so thought it might be hormones but that hasn't materialised. I'm eating every couple of hours mind you thats not new but i just try and make sure its good choices and try hard to keep the fluid up. I'm sure it will sort itself out hun for you x

hiya all no i wasnt busy yesterday so that could be why i wanted to eat more i have noticed if im not busy i do bordem eat hence the reason i was big in the first place well that and depression played a part lol and i thought the protein was in the yellow of an egg oops never mind as for the whites of and egg wont try em yet coz they have made me feel awful ill in the past so i think if i have eggs again iwill have them scrambled coz im ok wid em like that hehehe

Back