• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiy guys needs ome advice please think ive broke my pouch

pinkylin

awwwwwww thanx gail yep my tummys happy gurling away right now as we spk hahahahaha and im sure my boney backside will have something to say soon pppfffffttttt hahahahahaha i cant seem to shut it up lately not good wen ya in the asda like and it clears the isle through the stench pmsl my hubby sed im not lady like at all and i sed i knw gud init hahahahahahaha he just laughs at me but not when i blame it on him pmsl

phatmomma

Amen Julie, If I go any dottier they will be sectioning me for my own protection ;) XX

Dotty, you would need saving from yourself lol xx

Silhouette56

Big an Bouncy said:
You girls are never happy moan when your bum is too big,moan when its small!Now 55 going on 56 is older but I dont feel it today must be cos I got my letter!

So glad to know I am not the only 50 something here,soon to be 55 here. Yeah us!!!

Fat Again

It could be hormonal as I get the munchies around the time of the month - I had my bypass around the same time as you and I have noticed Im feeling hungry alot more lately, but I cure the hunger by having a couple of nibbles, i.e. a small peice of cheese or a biscuit - it works for me.

All the best x

pinkylin

thanx hun i had tuna today and that filled me up somewhat so im happier now lol