• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiy guys needs ome advice please think ive broke my pouch

pinkylin

im due on any day now and im hoping this is the reason for what im experencing lately.

For the last week i have been feeling so bloody hungry im having that i dont really feel full feeling i never thought id ever get back i was good over christmas so i dont think ive stretched it in anyway and as for alcohol i only had 3drinks so i dont think its that its doin my head in i eat then about 30 mins later im hungry again and its not head hunger im crapping my pants thinkin my pouch is broke maybe its emptying to fast i dont knw but something isnt rite.

Plus its gurgles all the time and im passing wind all the time i dont drink and eat at the same time coz i knw ya not to and i dont have fizzy drinks so what on earth is goin on ?????????

I am due to go to hosp apt on friday so i will be telling them about my concerns im worried sick over it coz i dont want to have gone through all that just to put all the weight back on lin.x

salski

I would be interested as to what others think about this, however I personally think its hormonal. The reason I think this is the last 4 days have been exactly - and Im mean EXACTLY the same for me - I go through phases of hungry hippo days, but then my restriction and my 'feeling of fullness' returns after a few days x

Grace

I'm with Sal. I think it's probably hormonal. Please ket us know what your team say.
Grace xxx

dottychic

I think so too Sal, I always got hungry hippo days before a preiod and Im still the same now.....I could eat one more potato than a pig.....and then eat the pig :D XX

Karlos

No perfectly normal Pinkers. Some days I feel hungry all day despite eating all day, others I don't feel hungry at all. Your pouch isn't broke just mature now as its over a year old. Its all part of the maintenance battle once the honeymoon period is over

Rebirth

I have the same problem according to where I am in my cycle. I not only feel hungry, but crave chocolate. How is your protein intake?

Rebirthxx

pinkylin

thanx guys im hoping its hormonal as i have had something like this b4 but not this bad lol i hope ur right karl i hope it is just coz its mature like me on the 26th of this month as it will be my 37bday geesh im getin old lol

salski

LUCKY US BLOODY WOMEN!

pinkylin

erm protein was prob not too good to b honest think i need to try and up it eh see if that helps and yep im defo craving chocolate bloody big time i have over the passed 3 days cut back on my bread coz i was naughty and was having 2 slice of ww wholemeal near enough everyday as toast oops and since stopping eating that ive had a headache from hell which i think is a withdrawel from carbs headache pmsl i cant eat pasta rice or the white of and egg so the only carbs i could have was bread and potato which i didnt eat much off and didnt eat pots everyday still dont lol ive changed to ryvita now im hoping thats not goin to ba as bad for me lol

phatmomma

Ahhh, you've broke it! You're gonna have to pay for a new one now.......

Seriously now, when i'm 'due' (not like Salski due, but totm due) i have extreme hunger wanna eat anything that moves days... Also i've had a cold this week and been like that too...

Speak to your team on Friday...

ps, 37 is not old.... 43 is ancient :) xx

pinkylin

hahahahahaha 37 feels old espesh with no fat on my arse anymore ouchy sumtimes feel like the bone is goin to pop out lol

pinkylin

btw julie ur lookin fab girl.x

Big an Bouncy

You girls are never happy moan when your bum is too big,moan when its small!Now 55 going on 56 is older but I dont feel it today must be cos I got my letter!

pinkylin

awwwwwwwww hun ya got it all to come hehehe but its worth it hehehehe so happy for you hun.xxxxxxxxx

phatmomma

btw julie ur lookin fab girl.x

Lin you are a very kind gracious lady.... Now make sure your boney bum stays here, we need a few more nutters here. Me and dotty have been doing our best but we need more troops :) xx

pinkylin

i promised to visit the boards more often hehehe will let u all knw whats sed on friday im hoping its just all down to my stupid hormones lol im now takin my boney arse to bed coz this old git needs some zzzzzzzzzzzs pmsl night all.xxx

dottychic

Lin you are a very kind gracious lady.... Now make sure your boney bum stays here, we need a few more nutters here. Me and dotty have been doing our best but we need more troops :) xx

Amen Julie, If I go any dottier they will be sectioning me for my own protection ;) XX

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Lin i'm the eaxt same as yourself some days I could eat for the whole of Scotland and the noises my pouch makes could probably be heard south of the border! 37 you are a baby lol i'm the big 50 later this year! Its lovely to see you back stick round and happy gurgling lol xxx