• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling strange after taking forceval

janeyf

I did pester you last week with asking if these mahoosive vitamin tablets get stuck in anyone else. However, this afternoon, about 15 minutes after taking it at work, I was on the phone and came over all funny. I just felt a bit out of it and then went all hot and my stomach had and still has a strange feeling partly as if I feel starving and also very gurgly but also very uncomfortable under my boob area. I couldn't get off the phone quick enough.

The only other thing I have eaten was a bit of chicken/veg soup at lunch. Then later on I had 2 bites of a not very ripe banana and one strawberry that I have had before.

I am worried that I am not eating/drinking enough and maybe that was the reason but my tummy feels really upset now and I feel dreadfully tired and my arms feel too heavy for me.

Anyone else had feelings like this from their tablets ?

Thanks, jane x

Hi Jane, they are huge! But I've had no side effects from them. Hopefully it's just a one off reaction. X

Just discovered that forceval are available in a soluble form.

Yes but apparently that's horrid. I was told no forceval but a-z instead.

Back