• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling the cold!

ravelling

Grateful bypasser
I know I shouldn't moan, but...

...is anyone else really feeling the cold after weightloss?!

I'm freezing all the time.

Still, I'd rather put on another vest than have my padding back!

:23:

I'm freezing and still have plenty of insulation in my several layers of fat!
Feeling the cold is possibly the only thing I'm not looking forward to after weight loss.
Having said that though, at least I'll be able to wear really warm padded clothes and look cute instead of resembling the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters!

I've starting wearing vests!

Not the old fashioned ones... but it helps....

It's freezing here today....

Sending a warming hug! xxx

I really feel the cold since surgery. The first two weeks were the worst - I was icy! And that was in September - I pity those having surgery in December.

But one plus point is that I can now go out in public and not be sweating and red in the face when everyone else is shivering :D

I'm expecting to convalesce by the coal fire after mine in the new year.... got a stack of logs, enough to last for 3 years all ready... haha.... so as long as it takes.... we burn an enormous amount of logs over the next 3 months... they are all our own, from trees cut down here over the last few years.... they grow so tall, we have to sort them out and keep them safe, so we use the wood and I get to make some Christmas log decorations at this time of the year...

I say, thank goodness for Christmas and the warmth, it's a lovely time of the year approaching and wouldn't the dark nights be bleak without the twinkle of the lights.

Love and hugs xxx

I love the warmth being indoors when it is freezing outside.
The candles flickering away and the fragrance that comes from them, and all the sparkle xxxx

Yep, freezing all the time.

Permanent cold hands especially.

I had my surgery a year ago, and have spent most of the past year moaning I'm cold.

xxx

Im not that far out from surgery but I can deffinately see the difference, pre op I was always red in the face and boiling hot! since surgery Im far more like everyone else is, cold when its cold etc. I have quite enjoyed it to some extent, I was never really able to wear jumpers as I was always too hot! Now I wear jumpers and Im still cold :D Dont like being colder in bed though! Cold feet is no joy! XX

Yep, freezing all the time.

Permanent cold hands especially.

I had my surgery a year ago, and have spent most of the past year moaning I'm cold.

xxx

Snap, I'm always cold and drive the rest of my family mad by blasting the heat out in the car and at home! I would rather be cold than be hot and sweaty all the time like I used to be though!:p

ditto I'm freezing all the time as well, the Nurse said it was one of the affects of the surgery. I use it as an excuse to snuggle up to my bf

I am so cold. Like everyone else pre-op I was hot, red faced and sweaty. Now I just shiver. We now have 2 quilts on the bed and I'm only just warm. Its a real downside for me of the op. HOWEVER there is no way I would return to my pre-op state! Roll on the summer!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE.

I am constantly freezing. My husband thinks it is hysterical. But I figure I don't have my excess 8 stone fatty blanket wrapped around me.

Well seeing as I have to go outside to the horses for at least a few hours everyday and just coming back from Egypt where it was appox 29 degrees, I am defo feeling the cold.

However, I have taken to layering I have on (having just come in) nickers, socks, tights, jeggings with track suit bottom on for the top. Bra tee shirt, v neck jump, track suit top and a fleece. On top of that I have a coat, gloves, a snood and a hat. Mind u it takes about 10 mins to get dressed. Usually after doing a bit of work I have to take some layers off.

I wouldnt swap any of it for the flab that I lost as I used to sweat whilst working outside a sort of a cold sweat which was horrible.

Yep me too you would think living in Scotland i would be used to the cold but i'm even feeling cold inside the house these days, i hate having to move from the coal fire, lol its a weird one i used to wear less clothes to stop adding to the weight and now i'm adding layers and looking heavier ha ha xx

I'm with you guys. I've only ever been cold in the past when I was sickening for something. Now I need to wear jumpers etc. Today I am wearing a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt that I was given years ago and had never worn as it was too small. Last night I ended up wearing socks in bed and shutting the windows...unheard of. Another first to add to my list.

Rebirth xx

i'm absolutely frozen. never felt the cold like this b4.even under the duvet with blanket im frozen, but not cold enough to want my fat back !

I also closed my bedroom windows a few weeks ago for the first time in years! I always liked some fresh air but Im so cold now I will do without lol :D XX

Back