• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling the cold!

Yes me too, but I've always been a bit of a cold soul, even at my heaviest. It is definitely getting worse though. Layering is the thing; plus some nice fleecy bed-socks at night, plus my new blanket with sleeves for just sitting round in.

Yes, feel the cold something awful now. I layer up and have a full range of thermal underwear.

Sat here with pj's , bed socks on and my adult babygrow - sexy - NOT!!! Haha

This all sounds fantastic...i can't wait for the day that i can offer my hubby the option of turning the electric blanket on, he'll think i've gone mad, it's just not allowed lol. the fan is blowing 52 weeks of the year ( i do have to vary the speed though, number 3 in the winter months is a tab chilly )x

the only think i cant get worm is my toes and have never been this cold before.i think i will have to hibarnate untill the summer like the bears do

i havent lost all that much, but yes am flipping freezing

Im not that far out from surgery but I can deffinately see the difference, pre op I was always red in the face and boiling hot! since surgery Im far more like everyone else is, cold when its cold etc. I have quite enjoyed it to some extent, I was never really able to wear jumpers as I was always too hot! Now I wear jumpers and Im still cold :D Dont like being colder in bed though! Cold feet is no joy! XX
Like you Jacqui, I hated being infernally hot all the time and red in the face. But you know the answer for cold feet - is hubbys back!

Tbh, mild tempered man that he is I don`t think even he would tolerate that more than once!

Looking forward to next summer and enjoying being more comfortable in warmer weather.

Love Kat x

Me too Kat, I love the sunny weather but it made me miserable sometimes as I was so uncomfortably hot and bothered!
Ive tried the feet on hubby move.....as surreptitious as I thought I was being he was onto me at once and shifted away from my ice cold feet with a grunt!! Miserable if you ask me ;) Its only a cold foot! :D XX

Back