• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet and feeling cold all the time?

Lynsey83

Since the day after I started the milk diet I felt really cold I can't warm no matter what I do. Normally I am the absolute opposite always hot even in the winter I rarely wear a coat. Has anyone else had this?

Since the day after I started the milk diet I felt really cold I can't warm no matter what I do. Normally I am the absolute opposite always hot even in the winter I rarely wear a coat. Has anyone else had this?

I was constantly cold when I did the milk diet. I think it's down to the lack of energy you experience. So your body conserves energy for vital functions. I guess your brain decides you can cope with being a little cold :)

Thank you I figured it could be something like that, I'm shivering constantly. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this.

I felt colder than normal while doing this and when on liquids only after my band as I don't eat soup so was more or less on milk stuff only. As I've lost weight I have found that I also feel the cold more than I did before but it's a small price to pay for being smaller :)

Now I have lost my fatty padding, I am cold all the time :sigh:

Hit the sales grab some thermals before they're put away until next winter, you'll be wearing them for most of the year as you lose your personal insulation layer. Well worth it but a shock to the system.

image-91522800.jpg

I've bought these from Asda to keep my feet and legs warm. They do a lovely job. They also sell thermal leggings and vests quite cheaply too :)

OMG...........i didnt think about the cold facter atmim always cold anyway even in our glorious ;) summers so gawd knows what i willbe likeoncemy extra insulating goes..........never mind SEXY thermals it will have to be lol

Have to agree with everyone, ive felt so cold since doing the pre op diet. I'm normally the one fanning myself with anything I can find to cool down lol.

But I did hear shivering burns calories............. 'off she goes to open all the windows' ;) x

Back