• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Few pics to accompany my weight loss thread

Looking lovely Mix x

well done i had my sleeve done on the 30th of dec and you are an inspiration mate im still sore but getting better everyday well done again are you missing any foods

well done i had my sleeve done on the 30th of dec and you are an inspiration mate im still sore but getting better everyday well done again are you missing any foods

Congratulations on your op Nicky!

I am not missing anything at all! I needed this change in my life to break the need for all the food!!

Look fabulous. I agree, without the beard, we wouldn't be able to tell its you!!!

So pleased for you - your posts are always very very helpful. A great support to many of us on here!

ejc1905

I am so impressed! I love seeing progress piccies and it's especially helpful as I'm hoping for a gastric sleeve myself.

Well done and keep at it! x

corrrrrrrrr blimy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you look fan-dabby-dozzzzzzzzzzy.
you look great.
ps. your girlfriends got good tast, keep the beard.

Wow hun, your pics are truly inspirational!!! I was talking about you to another wlsurgery person and we were talking about how fantastically you are doing!!! You had your op just after I joined Minimins and started on this whole WLS journey and it is hard to believe that in the time since I joined you have lost all of that weight!! 10 STONE!!!!!!!!! Wowzers!!! Keep it up!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done mate, such a good idea these before n after pics.... mine are taken and safely hidden away.......
mrs did ask if we should do some with clothes on if i was planning on posting them at some point...... force of habit i guess :) lol

Looking smashing there as usual. Well done.
Lynne x

Wow...amazing, you have done really well!! x

Back