• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pics

hi Guys.. 11 months post op, and a more recent pic :) My hairs grown back lovely now. Its like a fuzzy sheep on my head :)

31815-albums2488-picture16101.jpg

hi Guys.. 11 months post op, and a more recent pic :) My hairs grown back lovely now. Its like a fuzzy sheep on my head :)

I don't know how old you are, but you easily only look 18 or so now. Fantastic achievement!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks Cicca. Im almost 32! Still striving to go further forward for that healthier and happier lifestyle :) I smashed my weight loss target, just looking to enjoy life now even though Im still "overweight" but hey, Im alive!

Scooter you look absolutely fantastic WOW!!! Well done You :D x

Cheers Frankie! Good luck with the balloon insertion :) Onwards and Upwards!

Thanks Cicca. Im almost 32! Still striving to go further forward for that healthier and happier lifestyle :) I smashed my weight loss target, just looking to enjoy life now even though Im still "overweight" but hey, Im alive!

even more amazing! You have great skin.

Inner happiness beats numbers anyway, my bmi is still 28/29 but I was at 73. I stopped striving to meet the normal numbers, as we've all come on different journeys. For my height I should be 9 stone and I'm 11 & 1/2. However for the 1st time in years I'm 100% at peace with who I am.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

:thankyouthankyou: thank you.... 1 week today I will be ballooned up and ready to go

Inner happiness beats numbers anyway, my bmi is still 28/29 but I was at 73. I stopped striving to meet the normal numbers, as we've all come on different journeys. For my height I should be 9 stone and I'm 11 & 1/2. However for the 1st time in years I'm 100% at peace with who I am.

xx.

I still refuse to conform to what society wishes me to be to some extent.. I hope to join you soon with the being at Peace :)

I wish you well with that and look forward to sharing your good news:)

You are what is keeping me going at the minute. I am having a few hiccups shall we say with my sleeve 4 months on and seeing you coming out of you nightmare is keeping me going. Light at the end of the tunnel as they say. Oh and by the way, well done skinny lol

You are what is keeping me going at the minute. I am having a few hiccups shall we say with my sleeve 4 months on and seeing you coming out of you nightmare is keeping me going. Light at the end of the tunnel as they say. Oh and by the way, well done skinny lol

Hi, sorry to hear your having a few hiccups at the moment. I certainly hope they get ironed out soon for you, and theyre not too serious and easily resolved. Skinny?? me? haha still cant get used to it, its been a year on the 25th Feb and its been an uhmm interesting time. If you ever want/need to chat rant or anything just holler. I couldnt have got through the things I have without the wonderful friends Ive made here and if theres something I can do to help I can try. chin up x

I think you have to have 50 posts? I can try upload alternates tomorrow

31815-albums2489-picture16200.jpg

Hi guys an update/Comparisson pic..

Amazing!! You have gone through soooo much scooter to get to this but you do look absolutely fabulous hun.. I live for the day when I feel confident enough to wear above the knee dresses or skirts :) xxx

Back