• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pics

scooter81

Walking Disaster Area
Hi guys, just a few pics for u to see from my nightmare journey so far, theres others on my profile too..

Before..

31815-albums2487-picture15583.jpg

Pre-Op weight 26st7lbs

After..

31815-albums2488-picture15593.jpg

15st7lbs

Now..

31815-albums2488-picture15596.jpg

15stone 2lbs

A Comparisson...

31815-albums2489-picture15599.jpg

And a cheesy grin one..:D

31815-albums2488-picture15594.jpg

Thank you for sharing. A fantastic change. You must be very impressed with yourself, especially with the horrendous way your leak trouble has been dealt with. Very inspirational.

You look fab hun, well done with your weight loss x

Love to see the smile despite everything you've been through. You are a very strong woman, the weight loss is fantastic but most of all I hope you will be completely leak free, eating, drinking and feeling 100% soon :) x

I can't see anything? But I am on my phone! Can anyone else?

Thanks scooter x

Ignore that! Got it now, you look amazing scooter! Well done :)

Awwwww you look amazing Hun.. U deserve it.. But I hope your health gets better soon babe... Good luck with everything xx

my dear friends, thank you for all your kind words. Its not been a walk in the park, but I just feel more appreciative for everything I have - life, friends, family, and am feeling better and stronger every day.

I went to hospital yesterday and they have allowed me to start drinking !! woohoo!! Its limited to just water, squash and watered down fruit juice, but I feel like I won the lottery and am managing to keep it all down. Like alllll my christmases come at once. Back again next week, waiting for appointment to be confirmed by secretary and hopefuly will increase the range :) after 4 months of drinking nothing Im delighted, well thats an understatement :) nice to take fluids normally and reeduce the belly rumbling

Woo! so happy to hear it :D x

just trying to calculate when enoughs enough again and register and keep the feeling.. drank a bit of everything and its amazing! nice to taste and drink again

I am so pleased that you are recovering, Its been an unbeleiveable journey for you and I pray you keep going from strength to strength, you are an inspiration
xxxx

You look fabulous!

Well done and good to see you on the road to recovery!

Thank you x

Things on the up, Im still leaking but have hd NJ tube removed and can now eat small amounts. Woke up today and I have a dodgy tummy, thinking its the watermelon I had yesterday

I have followed your story from the beginning, and you have been through so much, and have been so brave about it all. It is so great to see those pictures of you, and see the weight loss that you have acheived. You should be so very very proud of yourself xxxx

Its certainly not been easy. I didnt think it would be, but i had no idea it would be as hard as things have been. I see what I had in that first picture, and what I have now and I wouldnt change a thing except perhaps a little smoother journey. Ive learnt alot of things along the way about my family, friends and myself and I think Ive developed and evolved as well as I can given the circumstances. Still have the ongoing issues with the leak etc.. Im praying that i get told on Friday its healed and get the all clear. Im just glad that there is a bright side to the dark and Im glad to be able to be writing this right now. Ive certainly been blessed by someone or something and Im proud of how far Ive come :) Thanks for your kind words x

Scooter, you're a real inspiration for everyone here, you look so great and yet you've gone through so much!
Hope everything is well with you now and Woweeee you look amazing :553:
Em xxxx

Back