• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fill delayed

wildthing

Oh no my fill has been delayed till 22 Feb instead of 10th now bloody Hospital Group thats second time they've done it grrrrr. Want it done feel like big fat bull....

Hi Judy - sorry to hear they have cancelled your fill again - did they give you any reason why?

I was with The Hospital Group and have been back for fills; mine were done at Dolan Park at Bromsgrove - is this where you went, or nearer to your home?

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

How can they cancel if ur private??? ( soz dont know ins and outs of private procedures) xx

tell them this isnt good enuff and u want reduction in after care costs !

I didn't pay for aftercare so pay for each fill individually (£125) - I was banded in Dolan Park but now go a clinic in Cardiff - an hour away from home for fills. They only seem to have one nurse there and a few months ago they cancelled my appointment for a de-fill as the nurse went home ill - the same day I was due and had taken a day off work to go and now this time they've delayed by 2 weeks because she isn't there on the day they booked me in on the phone. Pi**ed off now as piling on the weight fast and furious....

I had the same problem......was due to go two weeks ago and they actually left it until the day to ring and cancel, can't believe that such a big company only have one or two nurses to travel around the country to do the fills. I also pay for my fills as I need them and they take the payment when you make the appointment so then had to wait a week before the money was back in my account and that was only after a number of calls to chase them up. Hence I have now gone with a different company!!!!

Hello its only me ( again ) lol

If you pay for ur fills can u not get them done with another provider???? Just wondering like, coz ur paying privately I would have thought u could get ur fills anywhere as long as u have u records with you ( just thinking out loud here) . xxx

Yes chick I think you may be right after this fill I may look around for other providers who do fills, they have already got my money for this one but think will be the last time I use them they are too unreliable and like I say the last 2 appointments have been cancelled on me after they have taken the money, not good customer service is it!!!

I actually can't believe this! I'm with THG but I'm going to a hospital in London..maybe because I'm in London i have more choice? (I have 2 yrs after care though so don't know if that makes a difference?) I will keep an ear out for this though in case they try it my end

Chin up hun..it's only 20 sleeps :) x

Back