• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ooh Scared Now

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
Hi,
After nearly 2 years I cant believe I am finally at this point.

I start my liver reducing diet next week and having my surgery just before Christmas!

All through the 2 years I haven't wavered once. I have been set to hue my bypass and never changed my mind once.

Was at the hospital for 3 hours yesterday getting prepared. For 2 years I have researched as much as possible, been to support groups, been on this wonderful site and bought every book on the market. But now it's REAL!

I'm a bit scared now!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You be fine hun, when is your op x

I get the exact date a week on Thursday but will be between 19th-22nd Dec. Im at the Spire.
I'm back to my weight I was last time I was weighed at the hospital, so there shouldn't be anything to stop it now.
Don't think i can make the support group, my hubbys at football that night, and has paid 35 quid for his ticket, so Ive got the baby.
how you doing Bex. What you eating at the mo?
Have you logged your experience on here, I would Love to read how you went on etc.
xxx
xxxx

Woohoo!! Exciting times ahead!! :D

Good luck hun ull be fine ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck Lou, you'll be fine. I had mine 11 days ago and can't believe how easy it was. I had zero pain, and an easy recovery. I would do it again in a heartbeat! And I've lost 12lb in 11 days!

Lou, as Mariew I had zero pain and it looks that my recovery is going well, my surgery was 8 days ago, I thought that it would be worst. Good luck and starting planning for the best.

Good luck Lou xx

Back