• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally found some forums!

Theukpk

I have been searching for a long time for some type of weight loss surgery forums and not have any success. I have just been in some gastric band/sleeve groups on facebook and out of no where someone posted this website. I joined around a week ago but all my posts were awaiting moderation.

I've had a pretty good journey so far, I had my operation on the 12th feb at Dolan park in Birminham. I've lost over 6 stone in 6 months so far and still going strong. I'm glad I can finally respond to posts now that the "Awaiting moderation" has been removed from my account.

Parsnip

I have been searching for a long time for some type of weight loss surgery forums and not have any success. I have just been in some gastric band/sleeve groups on facebook and out of no where someone posted this website. I joined around a week ago but all my posts were awaiting moderation.

I've had a pretty good journey so far, I had my operation on the 12th feb at Dolan park in Birminham. I've lost over 6 stone in 6 months so far and still going strong. I'm glad I can finally respond to posts now that the "Awaiting moderation" has been removed from my account.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your loss so far xx

Parsnip

Bling Babe

Welcome and congratulations on the great loss so far, I’m bypassed so don’t have a lot of knowledge regarding the band but it’s always great to follow people progress

Sarnie

Welcome, I saw a post from you on another thread and took a look at your stats, impressive loss, well done.