• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im in tears

Raynebubble

You probably think im being silly, but i went through two and half weeks of hell with a bladder infection, spent two days before xmas in hospital while they diagnosed this... they gave me 4 days worth of atibiotics... came home saw my doctor who gave me another 7 days to make sure it we over xmas, i then had to do a urine sample and the doc said i have another infection or still the same one, and gave me some more tabs, these made me ill, two days later she gave me more, made me ill, then another lot.. these helped and since last monday i have been feeling great.. finished the tabs wednesday last week... so friday had to do another urine test to make sure all was ok.
I went back to work today had a great morning... came home, rung the docs for results... and they have said.. oh we have sent you a letter re your results the doc needs to ring you back.... now im in tears and in a total panic as i just know they will say i have another infection and i need more tabs... im scared to take any more as i dont want to feel ill, i feel ok in myself, im not tired, im full of energy and im happy.... but here i am now crying my eyes out, still waiting for a call.
I went to the surgery and they just said i need to wait for the call.. i cant stop crying :cry:

Don't jump
To conclusions Hun you don't no what it is yet as you say u feel fine in your self so it could be to do with something else compleatly stay strong and do stress your self im here for you x

Thankyou Jonny, im getting stressed as that couple of weeks when i was ill, i couldnt see an end to it, i was so scared and i dont want to every feel like that again. Goin back to work today was getting back to normal and im scared that will all be taken away from me... the antibiotics were so bad for me... and they were treating me for an unknown infection.. so it was all trial and error with whatever tablets they gave me... its 4pm ive been waiting since 1 for a call... i went into the docs at 3 and they said they would let the doctor know that im feeling apprehensive and to call me asap.. im still waiting :-(

Aw hun keep it crossed that its good news,are you drinking plenty ??? cranberry juice is good or barley water.

i did all the cranberry juice etc when i was poorly... ive been feeling ok since begining of last week, had no symptoms, sickness, nausea etc had all gone... i just wish the doctor wil hurry up and call.. i called them again 10 mins ago and was told by receptionist that i will get called today and that she had lots of calls to make today... i hate being in limbo :-(

Wishing u all the best xxx

It's horrible waiting for them to call isnt' it. Don't worry too much lovely it might just be the all clear or something else. If it is another infection, they may well know which one now and will be be able to treat it with the correct anti b's. Let them know how they tablets made you feel last time you took them and they maybe able to give you a different one instead. Hope it's just the all clear. Will be thinking of you Lovely.

Kate x

oh honey youve really been through it :( im keeping everything crossed that its goos news, chin up chrry drop mwah xxx

Try to stay calm. Docs are very busy and they won't call patients until surgery is finished for the day xxx

Ahh Rayne I am sure you will be fine, the fact that you have no more symptoms it's unlikely they are going to want to treat you with more antibiotics. I bet they are just calling to let you know the type of bug they grew and you will need treatment if you have more symptoms. Don't use energy crying and getting stressed and upset, big hugs xxx

Have they called yet, Rayne? :( hope so & it is nothing to worry about :wave_cry: Wouldn't you think they would realise how worried you would be & ring to put your mind at rest. Hope all is well, chick ... thinking of you xxx :wave_cry:

Awww poor Rayne I hope everything is ok sweetie:) everything crossed and waiting to hear what's happening.

Aww Rayne. Hope you hear soon. It's awful you having to wait like this. Try and distract yourself till the call comes.

Hugs xxx

a big caren hug coming your way ((((hug)))) have u heard yet honey? xxx

I hope you have heard now flower and it's good news. Thinking about you xx

Hi thankyou everone... i went to the docs at 5.30 as i was close to a panic attack... No more antibiotics... but she said there was a bt of cross contamination.. ie could of been the ending of the thrush i had.... but she said.. if there was an infection it would show over the top so there is no need for any more antibiotics. But she was very concerned that each test they have done they have found blood in my urine... i dont have periods as i take cerazette... so she is reffering me to a bladder consultant at the hospital... they will do a scan and also a bladder test which invoves putting a small tube in my bladder... she aid they should ring me with an appointment sometime in the next two weeks xx... i can now start taking my ursodeoxycholic acid tabs which i havnt been able to take due to the antibiotics x

well at least you dont have more antibiollocks honey! and they are gonna sort you out :) xxx

Raynebubble said:
Hi thankyou everone... i went to the docs at 5.30 as i was close to a panic attack... No more antibiotics... but she said there was a bt of cross contamination.. ie could of been the ending of the thrush i had.... but she said.. if there was an infection it would show over the top so there is no need for any more antibiotics. But she was very concerned that each test they have done they have found blood in my urine... i dont have periods as i take cerazette... so she is reffering me to a bladder consultant at the hospital... they will do a scan and also a bladder test which invoves putting a small tube in my bladder... she aid they should ring me with an appointment sometime in the next two weeks xx... i can now start taking my ursodeoxycholic acid tabs which i havnt been able to take due to the antibiotics x

Pleased ur ok, hope ur tests go ok xx

Back