• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

never ending (lady troubles)

hi ive been having cranberry light diluted with water.. ive been doing everything as asked and having at least a litre of fluids. i can cope with the wanting to go for a wee all the time and i can cope with the soreness... what i cant cope with is the way these new antibiotics are making me feel. i think im gonna call the doctor tmro.. i cant go on like this for a week, ive only had 3 today and i feel sick!

What a shame...someone is taking the P*** eh! Chin up... it can only get better, it's probably the same infection that has not completely cleared with the first lot of antibiotics - did you have a catheter post op?? Keep up with the fluids and pain killers and hope it passes soon xx

before op i was told i would have a catheter but i didnt have one... im not on pain killers as im not in any pain... i just feel sick and ive gone off food although i have to eat to take the antibiotics. i was feeling ok apart from the soreness and wanting to go for a wee all the time.. but these new antibiotics are horrible

Perhaps you could call and ask for Trimethoprim... unless you're sensitive, at least you only need to take one, twice a day for 3 days. Nitro is horrible for making you feel sick at the best of times, let alone when you have had surgery! You poor thing. xx

Perhaps you could call and ask for Trimethoprim... unless you're sensitive, at least you only need to take one, twice a day for 3 days. Nitro is horrible for making you feel sick at the best of times, let alone when you have had surgery! You poor thing. xx

Hun ive just rung my out of hours doctors at our hospital.. and a doctor called me back and she said not to take any more and ring my doctors in the morning and let them know. she said they may wait for results of urine to come back on friday then decide what to do. She said that its more important i am able to eat and have my fluids.. which i have struggled with today due to these tabs... so hopefully i will feel better in the morning xx

My out of hours doctors surgery has said to come off the antibiotics as they are obviously just making me ill.. so got to ring my doctors on thursday and let them know... and wait for my urine results to come back friday so they can see how to treat me then... hopefully with no antibiotics... im sick of them now!!

Back