• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

never ending (lady troubles)

Raynebubble

As some of you know i was in hopital two weeks ago for a water infection... was put on a course antibiotics which finished yesterday... the symptoms i was having cleared.. but then over Christmas i developed thrush... due to the antibiotics... then cystitus which ive now had for 3 days...
Just come back from docs.. and she did a urine dip and said that i have another infection but has to send my sample to the hospital to find exactly which one.. so given another type of antibiotics to take and they may need to be changed to the right ones on friday when i get the results back...

im so fed up..its just never ending i just want to cry all the time:-(

sorry just needed to tell someone how im feeling x

Poor you. Sending cyber hugs
Xx!!

Thankyou xxx

Aw bless u Hun big hugs hope ur better soon xx

Oh Rayne, you poor thing :cry::cry: you will have forgotten what it feels like to be well :( Lets hope this time things sort themselves out, honey, chin up :wave_cry: (((Rayne)))

nasty hope you are all sorted soon hun x

Oh dear Rayne , you really are having a time of it girl . Hope you get a break soon & get ontop of it all xx

Me too.. im so fed up now.. just as i seem to get some control im back to square one... just annoying at the moment as i am forever taking tablets and im drining as much fluids as i can... and i feel like i might aswell just place myself on the loo and stay there!!... i did as i was told over Xmas... i drunk well over a litre of fluids... i had cystopyrine sachets.. all 6 of them...and they taste yuk... and ive been having diluted light cranberry juice.... i just want this to be over, ive had enough now x

Hugs xx

My heartfelt sympathies I have had enough of the cystitis type burn etc I get several times a month with some bleeding that's lasts for a few hours & then goes as a result of a benign kidney tumour (I think it kicks out crystals every so often that get stuck on way out). Without what you're going through I do hope they sort it for you soon.

oh thats horrible Penelope xx bless ya xx

Hope you get it all sorted soon rayne, sounds like you've been having a hell of a time :hug99:

Hxx

Poor you, know just how you feel as I had a uti that just would not go away. I had 3 lots of antibiotics, finally my GP prescribed Ciprofloxacin 500mg twice a day for one week, followed by a second week at 250mg twice a day. He wondered if my bypass was affecting absorption of the antibiotics. He suggested I keep dipping my wee to check for infection as some infections can be persistent.

I hated taking the Ciprofloxacin as it couldn't be taken with iron or calcium so timing all my meds became bloomin' difficult!

Hope it soon goes' keep chasing the doc if not.

Poor you, know just how you feel as I had a uti that just would not go away. I had 3 lots of antibiotics, finally my GP prescribed Ciprofloxacin 500mg twice a day for one week, followed by a second week at 250mg twice a day. He wondered if my bypass was affecting absorption of the antibiotics. He suggested I keep dipping my wee to check for infection as some infections can be persistent.

I hated taking the Ciprofloxacin as it couldn't be taken with iron or calcium so timing all my meds became bloomin' difficult!

Hope it soon goes' keep chasing the doc if not.

Thankyou i know what you are saying ive just finished 8 days on Cefalexin.. and today started a course of Nitrfurantoin 4 a day and they have to be taken with food. i had my first one at 11 and i was ok.. had my second at 3 with a mouthfull of soup... and it made me feel sick... i had to go and have a lie down between 4 and 6, i feel a bit better now but im not looking forward to having my next one with my dinner as i dont want to feel sick again!

The second lot I had were the nitrofurantoin - they are pretty rotten AND didn't work either:(. Hope they do the trick for you and you are soon recovered - I felt wonderful once it cleared up, and it is certainly an incentive to maintain my fluid intake lol!

The second lot I had were the nitrofurantoin - they are pretty rotten AND didn't work either:(. Hope they do the trick for you and you are soon recovered - I felt wonderful once it cleared up, and it is certainly an incentive to maintain my fluid intake lol!

They have given them to me today but dont they have sent my urine sample to the hospital and i will get the results on friday.. so the doctor has said take these ones and if the infection is something else they may need to change the antibiotics.... i hope i dont have to keep taking these ones..its a 7 day course

What a shame...someone is taking the P*** eh! Chin up... it can only get better, it's probably the same infection that has not completely cleared with the first lot of antibiotics - did you have a catheter post op?? Keep up with the fluids and pain killers and hope it passes soon xx

As some of you know i was in hopital two weeks ago for a water infection... was put on a course antibiotics which finished yesterday... the symptoms i was having cleared.. but then over Christmas i developed thrush... due to the antibiotics... then cystitus which ive now had for 3 days...
Just come back from docs.. and she did a urine dip and said that i have another infection but has to send my sample to the hospital to find exactly which one.. so given another type of antibiotics to take and they may need to be changed to the right ones on friday when i get the results back...

im so fed up..its just never ending i just want to cry all the time:-(

sorry just needed to tell someone how im feeling x

My poor Mummy suffers from water infections...its a bit like having a cold only not in your head and nose??!! I know she had a nightmare with oral thrush due to anti-bi's....maybe worth doin internet research about things you can do and take... make sure you get your cranberry chick xx

Back