• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im in tears

Aw chick ... what a time you are having :cry: just a thought, but does thrush not sometimes cause bleeding??? Whatever the cause, now they know about it, they can treat it ... hugs babe xxx :wave_cry::wave_cry:

thankyou.. im worried about the blood in my urine though..but gonna try not to think about it x

thankyou.. im worried about the blood in my urine though..but gonna try not to think about it x
yeah dont worry, they'll get u sorted :) xxx

big hugs hun xx

I'm glad for no antibiotics! I know how you feel about waiting for a phone call. I'm doing that right now and I'm GOING CRAZY! Everything will be Ok. They will figure out the blood. It may not be anything.... Hugs to you sweetie

My goodness you've been through the mill lately hun! Did she ask whether you'd ever had kidney stones as my Mum was the same with constant water infections (but back pain too) plus only certain anti-biotics worked. Hope you get sorted out asap x

Hope you get it sorted soon.
Take care. Hugs xx

Thankyou everyone, im feeling a bit better now, im hoping that it is just the end of the infection i had as that can cause blood in your urine... the bladder clinic are going to do and ultrasound and a bladder test where there stick a tube in your uretha (ooh soz too much info), and that will see if there is any stones or if there is a problem. My doctor said not to worry as she said 99% of people she refers there, were told it was just the ending of there Infection... so im gonna be positive and be cheery again.. and worry about it nearer the time xx
I have no back ache apart from my occasional sciatica... so i know i dont have a kidney infection.. so i can rule that out... but i guess hopefully i will find out soon xx

Glad you're ok and hope the test go well honey:)

ive got an appointment already, my local hospital rang today and i have to be there at 9.20am on the 19th... next thursday x

Good to hear you are feeling more positive and you can get this sorted very soon rather than it drag on for ages. Fingers crossed its the tail end of your infection and you can then put this behind you and start to enjoy your new lifestyle.

Xxxxx

Back