• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally got a date.

Nnif

After more than two and half years waiting, I have finally got a surgery date. (Imperial Weight Clinic - St. Mary’s, Paddington) I will be having a mini gastric bypass on August 16th.

I’m ecstatic. I had my pre-op assessment. Met with the dietitian and nurse consultant.

I’m relieved that I don’t have a liquid diet to contend with. Just limited calorie (800) for two weeks.

I’m rearing to go.

Bling Babe

After more than two and half years waiting, I have finally got a surgery date. (Imperial Weight Clinic - St. Mary’s, Paddington) I will be having a mini gastric bypass on August 16th.

I’m ecstatic. I had my pre-op assessment. Met with the dietitian and nurse consultant.

I’m relieved that I don’t have a liquid diet to contend with. Just limited calorie (800) for two weeks.

I’m rearing to go.
That’s fantastic news and not long to wait now, good luck with you low calorie LRD, keep in touch, I imagine @Parsnip will add you to the 2019 surgery list x

Theukpk

I’m rearing to go.

Yay, 1 more month to go! Good luck.

Parsnip

I’m rearing to go.

Woohoo congratulations. I will add you to the list. I'm currently on my LRD, I'm doing food, so around 800kcals but it varies a little but just sticking to the plan the hospital gave me.

Queenykjp

Brilliant news :) lucky you that your not just having liquids! The time will fly by and you will be having it done in no time x

Sarnie

I’m rearing to go.
Congratulations, keep in touch x