• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally - got my date for surgery!!! HURRAH!

congratulations :) the long wait seem to be forever but well wort it in the end :) the best gift for Christmas i agree. Was hoping to get my surgery before christmas but looking like a new year gift now......... all the best and good luck x

sooo jelous im waiting for a call from st Richards too really pleased for you tho x can I ask when your mdt was might give me a idea of wait?

I was on the verge of giving up (had been told only 6wks on average... and it will be just under 14wks!!!)

I had my MDT on 12th July.. and having op on 17th Oct.

They said Mr Slater was doing an extra day of surgery - so perhaps they are trying to get the list down a bit?

PLEASE dont give up... if you are like me, Ive waited 2yrs for this!!! it WILL happen, but I know its frustrating waiting and being in limbo.

Please take care x

congratulations :) the long wait seem to be forever but well wort it in the end :) the best gift for Christmas i agree. Was hoping to get my surgery before christmas but looking like a new year gift now......... all the best and good luck x

Please dont give up!!!

I was on the verge of it... I got so frustrated and motivation was at all time low etc... but Im so over the moon. You're time will come - it just seems so long when every day you think it could be me!!!

Take care and hope you get your date very soon xx

I was on the verge of giving up (had been told only 6wks on average... and it will be just under 14wks!!!)

I had my MDT on 12th July.. and having op on 17th Oct.

They said Mr Slater was doing an extra day of surgery - so perhaps they are trying to get the list down a bit?

PLEASE dont give up... if you are like me, Ive waited 2yrs for this!!! it WILL happen, but I know its frustrating waiting and being in limbo.

Please take care x
thanks for the reply my mdt was june but I need revision surgery so might have to wait a bit longer but does give me hope it will be befor xmas .if not I know it coming and ty for reply. good luck for your op I was banded in st Richards and they are so great there.

So Pleased for you..Good Luck..
I have my surgery this Thursday and cannot wait now, Just want to get my new life started

Brilliant, hope all goes smoothly for you

Back