• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally hit the 100 mark :D

treezuk

so as it says above finally hit the 100lb mark a few weeks ago , but I'm finding the weightloss so much harder now I haven't put any weight on but it's moving at a snails pace has anyone else found this around the 100lb mark I guess it's natural for it to slow eventually but it just feels like its taking forever at this point.

Here's a pic of my progress so far 7 & a half stone gone 23.5 to 15.12.

Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-377007404.jpg
    image-377007404.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 195
wow well done you, you look great! fantastic achievement - keep it up x

Thank you , good luck for your up coming surgery :D

Sent from my iPhone

Absolutely! Its definitely harder, for me it was even harder after the first 10 stone.

It's good to know its not just me then I lost 2.5lb this week and that's first time in months I've lost more than a lb I find it tiltering back and forth between the same numbers all the time I'm 100.9 the other day and yesterday 101.0 exactly but it's still the same in st & lb it's just the oz :/ I try to only weight once a week but sometimes it's gets the better of me.

Sent from my iPhone

Well done on your success treezuk :)

Thank you I still have a ways to go but feel so much better for it x

Sent from my iPhone

Tried that and it hasn't done much but I know I need to illuminate them even more now I was debating the 5 day pouch test to see if I can kick start something in there

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks you Mrs Df xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Good for you! Over 100 pounds is amazing!
I haven't been doing as long or as successful as you have but I've had my fair share of weight loss stalls - even before WLS - and I found that if you've reached a point where reducing your carbs doesn't cut it anymore, eating a lot of fat and very little carbs (aka "fat fast") for a week or maybe two helps. In most cases it breaks the weight loss stall and it is a fun way to eat. For a week at least ;-) After that it gets old really fast but in most cases all it takes is one week and your weight loss is back on track.

Congrats hun, you look Awesome :)

Treezuk

You've done amazingly well. I can't even imagine how different life must be for you.
Even if you have stalled you have done a fantastic job, so don't beat yourself up, enjoy the loss so far and be proud.

Thanks care bear xxx

Lamb reader I will look into that fast fats thing an see if it helps at this point ill try anything to get it moving a bit just feel stuck in a rut ATM x

Sent from my iPhone

I count everything now. Cals and monitor fats/carbs/protein. I aim for a 35/25/40 split percentage wise.

How many calories do you have that confuses me a bit cos I'm sure dr said 1000 a day is that correct I'm 8 months out

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks care bear xxx

Lamb reader I will look into that fast fats thing an see if it helps at this point ill try anything to get it moving a bit just feel stuck in a rut ATM x

Sent from my iPhone

Please let me know if the fat fast works for you as well. But please only try it if reducing your carbs doesn't work anymore. Otherwise the fat fast is not very effective. It's kinda like a last resort that kick starts your system again. Keep us posted.

Back