• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hit the 5 stone mark!!

BECKYBROWN80

Official weigh day today and I hit the 5 stone! Well 5 stone and 3lbs!! Am exactly 18st and cannot quite believe it! I feel so positive about the future now and I am loving all the comments which feel fab after being the fat one forever! Alets pray I push into the 17s next week! Less than 4 months ago I was over 23st!! This really works!! Not easy but it works! So everyone out there thinking about it or just had it done it is the best thing I have done and it does get easier. Xxx

Absolutely fantastic Becky !!!!

So glad it is working for you !!!!

Best wishes,
Sharon
x

oh well done Becky, amazing!! :) xxx

Well done Becky your doing brilliant x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Well do ur doing really well

thanks all. ok so i know it was official weigh day yesterday but i just jumped on the scales (naughty i know but it keeps me sane!) and i have gone into the 17's! 17st 13lbs! wow cannot remember the last time i saw that number on a scale!
Also found out two of my sisters are pregnant yesterday so am over the moon! now just gotta wait so that i can have number 2 as i am super super broody and ready for another one as my babygirl will be 5 in september.life is good at the moment and being 5 stone lighter is definately affecting that! keep well everyone xxx

Hi Hun not been on for a while just did a search for you to see how you were doing and wow that's fab, what a feeling it is I feel fab and I've still got 3 stone to go to target, glad your well chick xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thanks guys. it is a fab feeling for sure! weigh day tomorrow cannot believe i am 20 weeks out of surgery already! thats crazy!
mamma mia you look fab in that dress! i want one! glad your doing so well. xxx

Ahh Bekki thanks hun go get one from Next!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Am very excited! Brought my first size 18 work trousers yesterday! Huge for some but cannot remember being able to buy an 18. I started at a size 28 trousers! Madness! Loving it and am hardly recognising myself in the mirror! This is gonna be a slow loss week as well so great this will keep me happy! Now I can strive for a size 16! Cannot wait! Woohoo! Xx

well done you must be so pleased keep up the good work. Wendy

Well done Becky, kepp them lbs coming xx

another 2lbs gone this week! yippee! and to top it off i have bought a size 16 jean jkt and a maxi dress that made me feel fab!!!! the hanger said size 18 so tried it on then when i paid for it saw it was a 16! made my week! xx

amazing! cant wait for this to be me!

That's amazing :)

well. one more pound i i hit 7 stones loss at just over 5 months post op! what a dream. i friend saw a pic on facebook today and called me and said that i need to stop losing weight as i look tiny!!! me? tiny? i do not think that word has ever been used to describe me! lol but i like it! long may tiny rule! lol xxx

Last edited:
Back