• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally hit the 100 mark :D

I will let you know I might need advice how you do it tbh before I even contemplated it

Sent from my iPhone

How many calories do you have that confuses me a bit cos I'm sure dr said 1000 a day is that correct I'm 8 months out

Sent from my iPhone

I allow 1400-1600. I wouldn't have less than 1200 at a year out personally.

Thank you pooh xxx

Yvessa my normal intake is about 1000-1200 occasionally it's less but I worried that was to much if I had a roast I'd normally eat 2/3 potatoes 3/4 slices of meat and a few mouth falls of veg does that sound like to much ???

Sent from my iPhone

I try to eat as much as I can per day I normally have cheese & crackers or turkey rasher sandwich sometimes with egg sometimes without ill eat a whole chicken breast on its own or slices of turkey/ham/beef from the deli and I always have chicken/beef/mince/pork for dinner sometimes with potatoes and sometimes with rice or pasta and always try to put veg/peppers with it I always try to eat 2 spoonfuls of protein to 1 carbs but my downfall is crisps tbh I do have a packet most days and the odd biscuit don't eat chocolate very often at all if I do it's normally malteasers as I find normal chocolate makes me feel bloated and sicky. I drink juice , tea , coffee and water throughout the day. I really think I need to ditch the carbs more esp the crisps

Sent from my iPhone

It's more the overall picture really. I only eat carbs in my evening meal usually - they can add up quickly. So a typical day would be scrambled eggs then ham and cheese slices for a snack. Lunch is chicken with roast vegetables. Afternoon snack might be a yoghurt and piece of fruit. Dinner varies but like you say meat based. And evening snack is usually protein ice cream or similar.

So sorta half way there but I need to cut down the carb intake more, that's really helped me thank you x

Sent from my iPhone

That's exactly it some people not nessiaerly on here are quick to have a go at people for not conforming to things 100% we are all still human at the end of the day and we all got in the mess we were in for the same reasons and none of us have had a brain transplant these things take time :)

Sent from my iPhone

Wow you look fantastic & that's a brilliant loss for 8 months :) well done & good luck with your next goal xxx

The one thing that I have learnt and have learnt to accept is that even amongst successful postops there is no one path, no correct journey. There is only our path and our journey. We can share our experiences and concern for each other and give advice but there's no point in judging each other. Someone who's a few weeks out of surgery and making all tw worn choices is one thing but as far out as we are we should help each other.

Thanks becka boo xxx

Yvessa you are so right x

Sent from my iPhone

Well done. Will be having my surgery on the 10/06/13. This is such an achievement

Last edited:
Congratulations on achieving your century ... As Yvessa said we all have different journeys ... You have done great o far, and after all not many people could manage a sprint finish at the end of a marathon :)

Good luck Paula and thank you xxx

Flutterby that's so true x

Sent from my iPhone

Treezuk - you are doing so well, despite the stall. Congratulations!

My next mini target is 100lbs, so may be asking for tips!!

SNx

Thank you Hun I actually hit 99kg this morning and a 2.4lb loss so very happy today :D

If I can help I will :)

Sent from my iPhone

Slimming are you with St George's ????

Sent from my iPhone

You look amazing - for a new bander this is just what I need to give me inspiration. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Justine x

Back