• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hit the 5 stone mark!!

Have hit the 100lb loss! woohoo! The weightloss is slowing down but at least it is still going down! very happy! now cant wait to get into the 15's! xx

Wow what a journey. You're doing so well. Like you I started off at 23st. I'm 3 lbs away from being 18 st exact. I'm looking forward to losing those stones and getting into size 16. You are definitely inspiring me :)

thanks. it does feel amazing but such a long way to go still. you seem to be doing fab on your own journey. look forward to seeing your updates xxx

Have hit the 100lb loss! woohoo! The weightloss is slowing down but at least it is still going down! very happy! now cant wait to get into the 15's! xx

Woohoo -- fab news Becky !!

Your stats in your signature box are v v impressive! :D

so have hit the 16st exact mark! only 1lb this week but as some people may have read in another post i found out i was pregnant two weeks ago! am over the moon. it is a lil shock but a very wanted one. i have been making sure i am eating a few more calories to make sure i am getting in what baby needs, so happy as long as weight does not go up. then when baby is here i am straight back on the weightloss train! xx

good luck Becky with the baby and well done on loss x take care :)

Back