• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally its happened to me!!!!1

BECKYBROWN80

yay!!!! after months and months of screw ups i got my funding!!! whoop whoop.
i have not been on here a while as i have felt so fed up and deflated by the whole situation! so just gotta wait for date now but from what i have been told the waiting list once surgery is funded is a couple of months or so and i am at the top i have been told cos of all the problems i have encountered both due to the hospital, gp and pct all losing letters etc! anyone else at the whittington and have more info on waiting times?

feel like my xmas has come early!!
xxx

xxpigsgalorexx

:happy096: Yay well done you.... another step closer :D x x

witchingmoon

That's fab news fingers crossed you will get your date soon x

Ready For Change

High Five Becky :0clapper:..!

I'm not sure how it works in your neck of the woods, but the next few months will fly over due to Halloween, Bonfire night, Christmas & New year..! Keep up with the weight loss pre op as it will make it safer on the big day. Keep positive and it will come round in time.
xxx​

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
thats fantastic news Becky!! good luck :) xxx

BECKYBROWN80

thanks guys. if you have ever seen previous posts from me you may have seen what a struggle its been! lets see if i have any hold ups during this stage!!!

xxx

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
congratulations-desi-glitters-19.gif

drylaw

well done not long to go

mandym1

So pleased for you Becky... and glad you didnt give up your fight. Its so hard to keep going when your being messed about but its paid off!! Well done you xxx

Mio

anyone else at the whittington and have more info on waiting times?

xxx

Ugh, Whittington are useless at losing results and stuff!

I'm with them and got told I had funding in May and had my op in September - though this was partly because Dr Sufi was away the whole of April and August!

I'm not sure you'll be seen this side of New Year but maybe January at the latest I hope :)

flowerofshona

Wonderful news !!! The more you fight the sweeter the prize :)

Andy1968

yay!!!! after months and months of screw ups i got my funding!!! whoop whoop.
i have not been on here a while as i have felt so fed up and deflated by the whole situation! so just gotta wait for date now but from what i have been told the waiting list once surgery is funded is a couple of months or so and i am at the top i have been told cos of all the problems i have encountered both due to the hospital, gp and pct all losing letters etc! anyone else at the whittington and have more info on waiting times?

xxx

Great result Becky:0clapper::0clapper:

Here's to the new you :greenapple:

Take Care

Andy xx

Karen19745

Congratulations I'm so happy for you, Karen x

BECKYBROWN80

so glad to be able to comeback on here with some good news for once! lol was beginning to feel like an impostor as had no news for so long. thanks for all your support. in another week the secretary said i can call back and make sure it is being pushed through.
Had resigned myself to the fact that last xmas was my last christmas dinner! maybe another year then. silver lining and all that lol xx