• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally!!

Little update One on left was October post pre-op diet, one on right was yday. Had op on. 8th Jan. Getting there slowly. This is first body comparison pic I've done so far. ;) am happy with results.
Hi! I still haven't had any surgery but GP is going to refer me...so still a way to go, but just looking at your photos and reading your post it is really inspiring me so thank you! You truly look fantastic. I'm starting to worry about saggy skin, but I guess if it means I can go on rides, play with my kids and do things more easily then it's worth those problems?! My legs, thighs and bum are HUGE and I worry that losing weight will mean my bum and thighs will hang to my knees, I just don't get how it can all shrink!! Well done so far, I will continue to watch your journey with interest and for inspiration if that's ok xx

Congratulations.

Hi! I still haven't had any surgery but GP is going to refer me...so still a way to go, but just looking at your photos and reading your post it is really inspiring me so thank you! You truly look fantastic. I'm starting to worry about saggy skin, but I guess if it means I can go on rides, play with my kids and do things more easily then it's worth those problems?! My legs, thighs and bum are HUGE and I worry that losing weight will mean my bum and thighs will hang to my knees, I just don't get how it can all shrink!! Well done so far, I will continue to watch your journey with interest and for inspiration if that's ok xx

Ahhh thanks Barbiegal5, I never thought ild be anyone's inspiration when I started this journey, it's has had it's ups an downs but Deffo no regrets.
Saggy skin is a big one on my mind but like you say, if it means I can do everything which has previously put me in a shell and segregated me from everyone else then I shall wear my sag like a battle scar with pride!!

Hope your doing ok

:)

Two more comparison pics, ones one right taken this week at the gym before doing a free weights class and trying on a dress, trying to find a nice one for a wedding.

Slowly getting there :)

Attachments

• image-1575075631.jpg
    image-1575075631.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1158602222.jpg
    image-1158602222.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 111
Looking fantastic, and very healthy with the weights xx

Looking great and what a smile in the weights pic

Lynn x

Two more comparison pics, ones one right taken this week at the gym before doing a free weights class and trying on a dress, trying to find a nice one for a wedding. Slowly getting there :)

Hey hun, only just come across your diary - not sure how lol. You are doing amazing. Looking great :) xx

Only posted my last comparison pic two weeks ago but here's another ?

Recently been able to fit into a size 18 & 20 in primark. Went on my first ever shopping trip with my friends where we were able to shop in the same stores!! I secretly cried inside, tears of joy. More happy times ahead. All my pals have booked the day off work in May and were heading alton towers!! Will be another NSV.

Attachments

• image-924650224.jpg
    image-924650224.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 67
Sounds great.

I remember being unable to fit into any rides (at Butlins, Skegness) a couple of years ago. Wasn't a nice experience. But I was there for work not play (I keep telling myself).

Hi Mighty glad things are going well for you . You look fantastic ! Well done. Just a word of advice don't buy to many clothes i did and half i wS TOO BIG for! Lol x

Only posted my last comparison pic two weeks ago but here's another ? Recently been able to fit into a size 18 & 20 in primark. Went on my first ever shopping trip with my friends where we were able to shop in the same stores!! I secretly cried inside, tears of joy. More happy times ahead. All my pals have booked the day off work in May and were heading alton towers!! Will be another NSV.

How incredible is it to finally be able to shop for ourselves. For so many years I was my friends favourite shopping buddy because I would pick outfits for them (outfits I wished I could get into but couldn't) enjoy every minute of it chicken xx

Hi Mighty glad things are going well for you . You look fantastic ! Well done. Just a word of advice don't buy to many clothes i did and half i wS TOO BIG for! Lol x

Thanks Sharona,

Whoops to late for that haha, I kinda went abit mad, but it was primark, so £2.50 per top etc, so no big loss if there to big when I actually get round to wearing them all. My older sister is the same size as I am now so can pass everything on to her.

How incredible is it to finally be able to shop for ourselves. For so many years I was my friends favourite shopping buddy because I would pick outfits for them (outfits I wished I could get into but couldn't) enjoy every minute of it chicken xx

It is very exciting, and very new. I've been the same in previous years. Outfits I've really wanted to wear that would match my style I never fitted in before, so as people see it as me coming out my shell and dressing better I see it as finally being able to wear what I want and be myself

Back