• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first day on champix....

tracyt84

morning everyone,just got back from the doctors to pick up my champix..im determined to quit my dirty habit (smoking) before my op..i feel i have been so lucky in having this operation done on the nhs when many others cant get it so i WILL give up smoking,i want to be healthy for myself and my kids xx

Oh Tracy i hope they work for you! Good woman!! Let me know how you find them Im v interested!x

Good luck with becoming a non smoker, it's great, i have just had my first anniversary as a non smoker.
Be very aware of the warning about Champix though. My husband used them to give up and he became very depressed, very quickly. Within a week of being on 2 a day he was crying at programmes like Eastenders!! I was really worried about him.He took them for a couple of months. When he stopped taking them he went back to normal quite quickly.

yay, good luck trace :) xxx

good luck hun, i gave up 2 weeks and 3days ago fo my op, i have done it cold turkey and i have surpised myself and feel great.

i have been on them before but got BAD nightmares,tbh id rather have nightmares n cry at eastenders then smoke anymore,im been giving a new lease at life this year so i WILL make the most of it xxx

Hi i used champix to quit im now 4 weeks cig free i had the probs with weird dreams and started taking my second dose between 4-5 pm it helped but tbh now i only take my morning dose and still cig free hope this helps xxx.

Good luck hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

just thought id update you all,im not having the nightmares...yet! but i do feel sick for a few hours after i take it (i can cope with that) ive also got the flu and basically feel like poo :( but on the brighter side ive only had 5 fags in 4 days :) beats 20 a day i suppose xx

Well dun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back