• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is me.... This is the start of my journey

ladilindy

Good luck, I am sure everything will be fine. Shuffling up a little bit more for you

Lynn x

Hey

I was first in, had op at 8.20 was out 9.40. No pain from incisions but gas pain is a bit of a struggle. I was walking pretty soon, but oxygen levels are low so have to stay close to bed.

I'm finally on the losers bench, can't believe it.

weegie

Hey I was first in, had op at 8.20 was out 9.40. No pain from incisions but gas pain is a bit of a struggle. I was walking pretty soon, but oxygen levels are low so have to stay close to bed. I'm finally on the losers bench, can't believe it.
Congrats, wishing you a smooth recovery. :)

mouse57

That's great news glad your feeling ok just remember you've major surgery and you now need time to heal inside and out. There is no rush just take it steady. :)

Blondie43

Hey I was first in, had op at 8.20 was out 9.40. No pain from incisions but gas pain is a bit of a struggle. I was walking pretty soon, but oxygen levels are low so have to stay close to bed. I'm finally on the losers bench, can't believe it.

Congratulations fellow May opper!
Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Thanks guys, just had something to drink other than water, gosh didnt know tea and peppermint shot tasted so good. Start food stuff tomorrow, still in gas pain but I make sure I'm walking about.

mouse57

The peppermint will help with the pain, you might get a pain in the left side of your neck it's something to do with key whole surgery, I felt like I'd slept funny for about three weeks it the just stopped hurting. Glad you ok

gill147

Thanks guys, just had something to drink other than water, gosh didnt know tea and peppermint shot tasted so good. Start food stuff tomorrow, still in gas pain but I make sure I'm walking about.

Glad to hear your ok your now on the losers bench. You will start to feel stronger everyday just take it easy

I think I've just had my first case of dumping.

Omg, it was awful.

I had half a bottle of slim fast, as per guide notes. 40min later my body said no, I had a case OF MAJOR runs (sorry if tmi) anyone else had this?

mouse57

Heart racing, sweating, shakes, runs, bad head, tummy cramps that's just for starters. Then you feel like you want yo sleep the rest of the day.

Last edited:
HELP PLEASE.

I just had second spout of dumping. I'm totally confused, I can't stomach yoghurt, slim fast now I've just dumped on soup. I googled dumping syndrome and it says stay away from soup. Only thing that I have not had a reaction too is, Juicy Plus protein shakes. What am I to do? Have any of you had this experience?

emma-louise

my new life!!
HELP PLEASE. I just had second spout of dumping. I'm totally confused, I can't stomach yoghurt, slim fast now I've just dumped on soup. I googled dumping syndrome and it says stay away from soup. Only thing that I have not had a reaction too is, Juicy Plus protein shakes. What am I to do? Have any of you had this experience?

When did you have surgery?

lauren25

HELP PLEASE. I just had second spout of dumping. I'm totally confused, I can't stomach yoghurt, slim fast now I've just dumped on soup. I googled dumping syndrome and it says stay away from soup. Only thing that I have not had a reaction too is, Juicy Plus protein shakes. What am I to do? Have any of you had this experience?

Your under St George's yea? I'd call Cathy edge.

What soup have you had?
I know some people can't tolerate dairy post op