• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is me.... This is the start of my journey

Hi, it's not going to be long before you can start to exercise and loads of weight will fall of then, well done on your 3 stone losses do far. :)

Glad to hear your ok. I'm 9 weeks post op and had a weigh in today. I've lost 3st so far. I'm happy. Your weight loss seems to be on target. I need to join a gym but I'm so info I can't even walk up stairs. I might give swimming a go.

Hey Hun, glad the weight is dropping.

I had not been to the gym for at least a year. When I started could only manage 10mins but added a minute everyday. Just give it a try.

It's been a while but thought I would give a quick update.

I'm down 5st 3lb, now the lightest I've ever been in my adult life. I feel like a whole new person, I've got get up and go. Absolutely love dressing up and not said no to any invites out lol.
I finally finished with my partner after 6 years of trying to make us work. We didn't end because of my weight loss he was simply a waste of time. Being with him for so many years and not being at my best I forgot what it was like to get other male attention. NOW, I don't know what to do with all the attention, I actually turn silly and speechless lol. Hopefully, my time will come soon and the right man will come my way, not that I'm looking for it. I'm actually enjoying this journey at the moment.

I have no major body issues, I.e bingo wings or excessive skin, although I would like an uplift just so I don't have to wear a pray.

How are all you guys going?

[
Well done in the weight loss. Youve done well and your very lucky not to have loose skin. I wish I could say the same. I'm saving for surgery on my arms and stomach.

Sorry to hear about your partner - it's his loss! Just keep enjoying life. You know what they say - one door closes and another one opens. Keep up the good work.

[ Well done in the weight loss. Youve done well and your very lucky not to have loose skin. I wish I could say the same. I'm saving for surgery on my arms and stomach. Sorry to hear about your partner - it's his loss! Just keep enjoying life. You know what they say - one door closes and another one opens. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Gill

I want to have a Breast lift, where you planning on doing your surgery?

Hiya I can't say for sure but possibly Spire. I'm going to try my doctors first - I've nothing to lose the worst he can say is no! I want it done in this country. Any suggestions?

Back