• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Post- have my date for June!!

Scotsman

Hi- have my op date for the 26th June.

Will be looking to start the LSD around the 10th.

Only made the decision three months ago but have not had any doubts since then. Going private as GP was not interested in my weight but I was.

Looking to lead a healthier and more active (longer) life.

Best wishes to all June oppers.

NorthamptonGirl

Best of luck :)

Jaywill

Only made the decision three months ago but have not had any doubts since then. Going private as GP was not interested in my weight but I was.

Thanks and same to you mate..

Matra

Hi there fellow Scot. I'm 4 months post sleeve so if any questions ask away.

Good luck with your journey x

princess4d4

hi welcome and good luck

los in it

Wishing you good luck on your path to a better you!

Scotsman

Thanks to all for the best wishes- will be checking in on and off over the next few weeks to see how everyone is doing.

Jaywill

Thanks and same to you, all the best. X

ladyluck14k

Welcome to the site and best of luck to you x

Dilligaf

Good luck to you and everyone else having surgery this month ... I'm a year down the track now and am surprised by how easy it's all become! I'm sticking to a generally healthy diet but do seem to be able to eat most things (was worried I'd be one of those people who wouldn't be able to eat fruit).

I still don't drink real coffee, but that's more about my dodgy heart than anything else.

Scotsman

Countdown is now down to 14 days!! Back on WW diet this week to get me in the zone for the LSD diet which starts on Friday. Founds some good protein shakes so will be mostly on them for the next two weeks. No wobbles yet! (Other that the bits that usually wobble :) )

Scotsman

First week of diet and then pre-op/LSD. Down about 7lbs so far- only 10 days to op now! Not a lot of energy though on circa. 900 cals a day.

Time is slipping away quickly. Away on business this week so will have to buy some shakes after flying down south to have at the hotel for lunch/dinner/breakfast

Thanks to all for the encouragement.