• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first puree meal

No issues so far. But not tried much.

Made some Cauliflower cheese in a small bowl, 3 small florets. could only manage half, so I had the other half next day.

Having a single Wheatabix with 100ml of SS milk for brekie.

only thing I am finding is hard to make up for the loss of the soup in my fluids intake

No issues so far. But not tried much.

Made some Cauliflower cheese in a small bowl, 3 small florets. could only manage half, so I had the other half next day.

Having a single Wheatabix with 100ml of SS milk for brekie.

only thing I am finding is hard to make up for the loss of the soup in my fluids intake

I'm not doing well with the intake of fluids either.
Have had some bad reflux the past 36 hours, so am going back on soup for a couple of days. Have run out of Laprozole(sp?) and bought some temp meds to replace it till I can get an appointment at doctors for a new prescription. Serves me right !:cry:

My zoton (lansoprazole) :p ran out a couple of weeks ago, not missed it to be honest.

Hope you get better soon and get back on the program :)

Just had a half teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in some water...feels better already !! I had some reflux problems before I had the surgery and there is a risk of it being made worse by having the Sleeve but, am hopeful, things will settle down...it might be because I am making the wrong food choices....?

Last edited:
Not something I've ever suffered from, so i am not much use there.

Called Beth today and confirmed my 6 week check up (18th May so more of a 7 week lol)

And been told I don't have to have any more anti-DVT injections after Sunday... Woo Hoo

Todays puree experiment was cottage pie and baked beans.

Was a cheapo shop bought one, had a couple of tablespoons and that was enough, but boy was it nice to feel like I am eating real food!

Great stuff sounds like u r doing well.
Just tried some puréed spinach & lentils & it came right back up. Had lentils before & was ok so first time with spinach so my pouch must not likey! Feeling yuck at moment so had 10 mls of Rinitidine to ease discomfort.
Tomorrow's another day & another new food. Have a great weekend.

Hmmm well woke up in the middle of the night with a major wind issue that felt like more.

Once it had cleared no further issues, most strange...

Poor you. Peppermint water helps me with that.

It cleared on it's own with out requiring any assistance lol

Well tried Cod in parsley sauce tonight.

Served with baked beans and a spoonfull of mash.

I really dislike fish and this was not too pleasant I fiound it quite rubbery but managed a whole portion.

Well they aren't exactly large...

Back